B is for Bianca

Nico

Today it has officially been 5 years since Bianca's death.

I was sitting in front of Bia's gravestone at the cemetery, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I started crying, like heartbroken full on sobbing.

I was very relieved I came alone, Nico di Angelo doesn't cry in front of people.

At this point I was down on my knees, clutching my stomach, my forehead on the ground, painfully sobbing.

I heard someone coming up behind me and I tried to wipe my eyes and stop crying, but I couldn't.

I look up and through my blurred vision I saw Will.

"Neeks? Nico, darlin?"He called, me obviously blending in with the shadows.

He then looked down at me, "Oh Neeks!" He gasped and was immediately knelt down beside me. Hugging me, comforting me, kissing the top of my head, and stroking my hair.

I couldn't handle keeping in the tears so I cried into his shirt, probably soaking it with tears.

We sat there until I calmed down, then he took me back to the Hades cabin, made some hot chocolate and turned on a movie.

We stayed there wrapped in blankets for the rest of the night.

I tried. I really tried to make this a sad chapter, but curse me and loving Solangelo so much I had to make it have a fluffy ending

Thank you for reading this! Bye Cupcakes!!!

-Chloe🧁