E for Envelope

I got this idea from @LovenWitch so thank you! Hope you like this chapter!

Will P.O.V
Have you ever just.....thrown yourself dramatically across your bed trying to think of a way to get your crush to notice you?

Or is that just me?

Well, either way that what was happening to me right now, I was walking up to Nico di Angelo when he saw me and shadow traveled to his cabin. (A/N: Oh Will, little does he know that Nico was just too embarrassed and scared to go up and talk to Will so he shadow traveled before anyone could see him blushing)

WHY?!?

Wait....I have an idea! If I can't talk to him to let him know how I feel...I could write him letters!

I got out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote...

Dear Nico,
I love your eyes of brown
I just have boring eyes of blue
You have beautiful black hair
I wish I had hair as beautiful as you

I've liked you for a while now
You may even call it a crush
But when I try to go up to talk to you
My legs turn to mush

When I try to go and talk to you
-it breaks my heart everyday-
The first thing you do when you see me
Is shadow travel away

So I hope you read this letter
And can figure who it's from
I also hope you like me back
Or else I'll feel pretty dumb

Love,
      Anonymous

I went outside and slid it under his door, then sprinted away.

Nico P.O.V
I heard something slide across the floor so I got up and went over to the door.

I looked down and saw a piece of paper.

It said..
Dear Nico, (so it was for sure for me, not just the wrong cabin or something)

I love your eyes of brown (wait...what is this some love letter? Haha I make myself laugh. Who would send ME a love letter?)

I just have boring eyes of blue (who would write me a poem that has blue eyes? (*cough LITERALLY ANYBODY IN THE APOLLO CABIN *cough*))

You have beautiful black hair (beautiful?)

I wish I had hair as beautiful as you

I've liked you for a while now
You may even call it a crush
But when I go up to talk to you
My legs turn to mush

So...someone does have a crush on me? Wow

When I try and go up to talk to you
-It breaks my heart everyday-
The first thing you do when you see me
Is shadow travel away

Wait...the only person that I shadow travel away from when I see them is...Will

So I hope you read this letter
And find out who it's from
I also hope you like me back
Or else I'll feel pretty dumb
Love, Anonymous

Could it be...Will? His father is Apollo god of POETRY, he has blue eyes, and I shadow travel away from him whenever I see him...

I'm not going to confront him yet though, I'll wait to make 100% sure that it's him.

I stuck the poem in my pocket and walked outside, much happier than I was earlier.

Will P.O.V
I think Nico got my letter, because he looks much happier. I'm going to try and talk to him now.

I started walking up to Nico and he started melting into the shadows then...stopped. He took a deep breath and walked over to me.

When he got to me he said "Hi"

"Hey" I said, smiling

After a awkward silence he said "Alright, good talking to you...." And headed back to his cabin and I ran back to mine.

I decided to write another letter. This time, not a poem.

Dear Nico,
Last time I wrote a poem, this time I'm not going to because it'll be easier to write my thoughts. I think you have the most beautiful black hair, melted chocolate brown eyes, and olive skin ever. I also love your freckles on the bridge of your nose, I first saw them when we were taking today. Today was the first day you didn't shadow travel away from me, but I was too shocked to say anything so the conversation went poorly. I suck at talking to you, so I write these letters. I'm sick of you not knowing how I feel for you so I'm just going to go ahead and say it, I am Will Solace son of Apollo and I think I am in love with you Nico di Angelo. I really do think I am, and you don't have to feel the same way but I just really wanted to let you know.
Love, Will

I put the letter in an envelope and walked over to them Hades cabin. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Nico opened it and I said "Hey! Uh-this is for you" and handed him the envelope.

"Thanks" he mumbled then closed the door.

I walked down to the beach and sat on the sand

Nico P.O.V
I read the letter. Will Solace...loves me? How is this possible.... Before I registered what had happened or what I was even doing, I threw my door open and ran as fast as I could to where I saw Will heading after he gave me the letter, the beach.

I got to the beach and slid to sit down next to Will

"Woah, Nico. Are you alright?" He asked, looking into my eyes

Before I even realized what I was doing, I kissed him.

And to my surprise, he kissed back.

We made it official and started dating the next day

And Will, being the cheesy, cliché, and amazing person he is wrote me letters everyday.

And I wrote some back.

Why. Does. Solangelo. Have. To. Be. So. CUTE?????????????
I hope you liked this!
Bye Cupcakes!

-Chloe🧁