G is for Goode Highschool

Will P.O.V
I'm soooooo excited! I've been going to Goode High school for a while and haven't gotten to see my friends from camp in FOREVER. I'm so excited to see them! Particularly a certain son of Hades aka the best boyfriend in the WOOORLD.

I was walking with my three mortal friends, Anna, Bella, and Mason, to the front doors of the school after the dismissal bell rang.

None of them knew I was bi, but none of them were homophobic that I knew of.

The school mean girl, Angelina, on the other hand was homophobic and was always flirting with me. Ew.

Bella, Anna, Mason, and I were all waiting for my friends to come, they were all excited to meet them.

Then two cars pulled up, out of the first car Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Jason, Leo, and Calypso came out.

Out of the second car, Reyna, Thalia, Katie, Travis, Connor, Lou Ellen, Cecil, (Lou Ellen and Cecil are my two best friends), and Kayla came out (Kayla is the sister that I'm closest with)

I smiled and greeted all of them, then frowned.

"What's wrong, Will?" Bella asked

I smiled slightly, "Nothing,just..." I turned back to face the Demigods "Where's Nico?"

Before any of them could answer a boy wearing a black jacket on a black motorcycle pulled up.

When he pulled off his helmet and his raven-black hair fell out I saw it was Nico!

Several girls swooned when they saw him, and I couldn't blame them.

Before I knew it, Angelina was strutting up to Nico and flirting with him.

Nico ignored her and got off his bike. When he met my eyes he shouted, "Will!" But with his slight Italian accent sounded more like 'Weel'

He ran towards me and I kissed him.

When we pulled away I said, "I've missed you, Angel"

"I've missed you too, Sunshine" he replied, smiling

Angelina shouted in frustration and stomped back towards the school.

Bella,Anna, and Mason just looked at me with shock. Not anger or disgust, just shock.

Everyone piled back into the cars and Nico put his helmet back on, handing one to me as well.

I got onto the back of his motorcycle, right behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

I looked over where my three mortal friends stood, "Bye An! Bye Bells! Bye Mase! I hope I'll see you again some day!" I shouted to them before Nico drove away.

Before we went I heard Anna say something like "Wait, did he just say hope?" To Mason and Bella

And we all drove back to camp where I got to see everyone else and go back to spending 24/7 with my Ghost King

Eeeeek Solangeloooooooooooooo

Quick question, should I try writing a sad chapter?

See ya next time Cupcakes!
-Chloe🧁