D is for Diary

Nico
———-
I hate Aphrodite.

She appeared at the dining pavilion during lunch, and Piper shot up, slamming her hands on the table, said, "NOPE! NOT TODAY! I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS" grabbed her plate of food, and ran off to the Aphrodite cabin.

After the...whatever it was Piper did, everyone's attention was back on Aphrodite.

She smiled sweetly at the crowd and a few of the boys and lesbian/bi/pan etc. girls (and non-binary) fainted.

She said, "Would Will Solace and Nico di Angelo please follow me to the strawberry fields? Please and thank you" She then turned around, the light pink dress she was wearing twirling around, and started walking in the direction of the strawberry fields.

Will and I looked at each other from across the pavilion, slowly stood up, and started following Aphrodite.

"Hello boys!" She smiled when she saw us

Will and I just looked at her like, "get to the point"

She said, "You two will stay in each others cabins for the rest of the day until dinner and can look through each others stuff"

I was...not expecting her to say that, I was trying to think of an excuse but Will saved me.

"Where would my siblings stay then?" He asked Aphrodite

"Oh I've already moved all of there stuff into the big house, Chiron already approved."

Schist, there's no getting out of this is there? At least I don't have anything personal... my diary. Will can see my diary.

"Alright then it's settled! See you at dinner!"

Then I was in the Apollo cabin

Will
———-
I feel bad about it, but Aphrodite said we could look through each others stuff, and I know nothing about Nico!

Well, nothing other than the fact that I have the hugest crush on him.

I walked around the cabin, it didn't have much in it.

I walked over to the dresser and opened the drawer, inside lied his Stygian iron sword, a black pencil, and a black notebook with a skull on it.

I debated whether or not to open it and finally reluctantly picked it up, sat on his coffin-like bed and opened it, not before looking at the sticky-note on the front of it, the note said

Hello William, I have translated the notebook from Italian to English so that you can read it better
Love, Aphrodite
(A/N: Idk if Will has dyslexia cannon-ly but in this he does not)

I opened it and began to read the first page,

Dear diary,
My name is Nico di Angelo and I live in Venice, Italy. Recently my mother died of lighting so my sister, Bia (Bianca), suggested to write a diary to help deal with my grief better so that's what I'm doing. I am 10 now and on a hotel called "The Lotus Casino". Bia is calling me to come so we can check out the arcade. I'll write more later, bye!

I'm in the introduction and I've already found out that his mother died from Zeus and he was in the Lotus Casino. I wonder how long? Just a few days like Percy, Annabeth, and Grover or years? I kept reading

Dear diary,
Sorry I haven't wrote in here for a while. I had a lot of fun in the hotel, and then me and Bia were taken to a boarding school. During the school dance I was talking to Bianca while playing mythomagic. It's really fun!

I lightly laughed at his child-like behavior and kept reading

Then all of a sudden Dr Thorne, our principal, took us outside and turned into a Manticore! Just like from my game! Then a black haired boy ran out with a sword and started fighting him! And then a girl with spiky black hair, a girl with blonde hair, and a boy with...goat legs? Oh! He's a satyr!! This is so cool! Anyways, they came out and the black-haired girl started yelling at the black-haired boy and the 4 of them started fighting Dr Throne again. They had introduced themselves as Percy, Thalia, Annabeth, and Grover. A bunch of arrows started being shot and a bunch of teenaged girls with silver parkas and arrows came out. Finally, Annabeth tackled Dr. Thorne off of a cliff and they both fell. I found out we were half-gods and were taken to this camp for other people like us. Bia decided to join the hunters of Artemis and go on a quest with Grover, Thalia, and a girl named Zoë. Percy went to go with them but secretly and he promised he would keep Bia safe. I'm not sure why but whenever I saw Percy he made my heartbeat speed up. He was like my hero, my idole. He was my...crush? Is that the word? Does that make me bi? Or pan? Now that I think of it I've never had feelings towards girls...am I gay? I'll have to talk to Bia about it when she gets home on her quest. I'll write in this when I wake up, I should get to sleep. I want to hide this in my pillow case because I'm sleeping in the Hermes cabin for the time being and don't want them to find this. Goodnight!