she kisses your neck

You couldn't help but giggle as Yujin instinctively held onto you tighter than before when you tried to get out of bed.

"Where do you think you're going?"

You were about to answer her when you suddenly heard the alarm on your phone go off.

"We've got dinner plans with friends tonight. Remember?" You reminded her as you turned off your alarm and put your phone down on the nightstand once more.

She groaned as she buried her face in the crook of your neck. She brushed her lips across your skin a few times, giving you a few sweet and soft kisses.

You closed your eyes and let out a little hum, which made her smile against your neck.

"You liked that?"

"Yes." You giggled. "You know I love your kisses, Yujin."

You tried to unwrap her arms from around you and get up out of bed. You were successful and finally sat up in bed, only for her to pull you back down and lay on you.

"Yujin!" You giggled. "Baby, what are you doing? I have to get up and get ready."

She felt a flutter in her heart over the sound of your sweet laugh. The sound was so heartwarming and infectious to her and it almost made her smile...

Almost.

Because she thought about you leaving her embrace and then thought about how much you seemed to love it when she kisses your neck and instead of smiling, she smirked at you.

She leaned in, moving your hair away from your neck before she began to lay a few loving kisses on your skin.

To her surprise, you didn't try to get up and you didn't tell her to stop.

Instead, a blissful sigh fell from your lips and her heart skipped a beat in response.

"Yujin," you gasped as she left a little hickey on your skin, right next to that sweet spot that you so desperately wanted to feel her lips brush against.

And she didn't hesitate to do so.

She started to kiss across it and she smiled a little, only driving you wilder.

You were about to lace your fingers through her long smooth hair and pull her closer, only for her to slowly pull away and stop kissing your neck.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

She looked from you and to the clock on the wall.

"Just thinking about you wanting to get up and get ready for dinner with friends."

"Forget about that." You said as you kissed her lips. "Can't we be late?"

"Sure, baby girl." She smiled as she caressed your cheek. "If you're okay with that."

"I am!" You quickly said, making her laugh quietly. "I just want you to keep kissing my neck, Yujin. That's all I want right now."

"Okay." She smirked and started to pepper kisses across your jaw, making her way back to your sweet spot.

"I love you." You said as you put your head back and pulled her closer, basking in the sweet kisses she was laying on your skin and the way every kiss made you feel.

"I love you more, darling." She whispered and continued to give you all the kisses your heart desired.