caught (requested)

You couldn't hold back the yawn that escaped your lips as Wonyoung spoke to you and Yujin from across the table.

"Are you okay, Y/N? You seem exhausted." Liz commented as she noticed how heavy your eyes looked and how you struggled to keep your eyes open.

"Either that or I'm boring her." Wonyoung joked, to which you just shook your head with a tired smile.

"I'm fine. I just didn't sleep much last night."

"Oh? Why's that?" Gaeul asked as she put her fork down on her plate so she could take a sip of her water.

You looked at Yujin and saw that she was trying to hide the smirk that was pulling at her lips at the question.

She was the reason for your lack of sleep.

You've both been so busy lately and last night, she felt extremely needy for you.

She couldn't keep her hands off of you and soon, she was also unable to keep her lips off of your skin.

You got lost in a long and deep makeout session and every minute of it was perfect.

However, you lost track of time and you barely got any sleep, and it's catching up to you now.

"Uh," You paused and tried to quickly think of an excuse. "Just one of those nights, you know? I just couldn't get to sleep."

"We all have nights like that. I'm sorry. I hope you sleep better tonight." Rei said with a small smile and you thanked her before putting your head on Yujin's shoulder.

"This place is delicious. I can't believe we don't come here often." Gaeul spoke as she finished the last couple of bites of her food.

"It's kinda cold in here," Wonyoung said. "I forgot my hoodie. Can I use yours, Y/N?"

You were so tired that you didn't think of the reason why you had it on in the first place.

You were a little warm and Yujin was so distracted with her conversation with Leeseo that she didn't even notice you shrugging your hoodie off.

"Here you go." You said as you handed it over to her.

"Thank you!" Wonyoung said in relief as she pulled the hoodie on.

But it didn't take long for you to be reminded of why you had put the hoodie on before you and Yujin left the house an hour or so ago.

"I think you were lying to me." Wonyoung suddenly said, causing you and everyone else to look at her.

"What?" You asked as you noticed her looking over at you.

"You didn't have a hard time sleeping last night. All those hickeys on your neck tell me that you had a different reason for not getting much sleep."

Yujin looked at you with wide eyes.

"Why'd you take it off!?" She asked in a panic while taking her hoodie off hurriedly.

"Wonyoung was cold. I was trying to be nice."

Yujin pulled her hoodie over your head but it didn't do any good.

You weren't cold and the girls had already seen your marks.

"They were everywhere! Did you see how many there were?" Rei laughed.

"Someone had a good night," Gaeul said, making everyone's laughter get louder. "I'm right, aren't I, Yujin?"

Yujin, unlike you, wasn't flushed with embarrassment.

She just nodded along to the girls' words.

She wasn't bothered.

She was sorta... proud.

"Damn right."

"Yujin!" You whined.

"I bet you said that a lot last night," Rei smirked.

"Shush. Yujin, come on." You begged for her to stop them from teasing anymore.

But she just shrugged her shoulders at you.

"What? I don't want to lie to my closest friends. That's not cool."

"Fine then." You grumbled. "If you want to be that way, then be it. But we see your parents tomorrow and I'm getting my revenge tonight."

Yujin's eyes went huge and she tried to protest, but your mind was made up.

"Oh, someone's in trouble," Wonyoung laughed as the giggles now became directed towards your girlfriend.

And while she started to get a little worried about how she'd cover her marks up for that tomorrow, you began to plot your revenge.