she snaps at you (requested)

"I can tell you had a hard day. If you want to talk about it, I'm happy to listen." You told Yujin as she ran her hands across her face, huffing as she tried to forget about the rough day she had.

You're not exactly sure what went wrong today in practice but something was bothering her and you want her to know that you're there with her, to hear her out, and to comfort her if she needs to break down for any reason.

She does the same for you when you're feeling down or stressed. She always makes sure you know she's there by your side to make you feel better in any way that she can. You only want to do the same in return; she deserves that.

But instead of opening up to you like you hoped she would, she just rolled her eyes at you in annoyance.

"Yujin?"

You were taken aback by her eye roll. It's the opposite of what you expected.

"Talk to me." You softly spoke as you put your hand on her, only for her to groan and push your hand away.

"I need a shower."

"Oh. Okay." You said and watched her stand up. "Is there anything you need for when you get out? Some food? Some water? Anything?"

"You know what I need, y/n?" She said, rubbing her temples. "I need you to stop being so annoying!"

"Annoying?" You asked with a hint of hurt in your voice.

And who could blame you for that when her words stung, especially when you're only trying to be helpful and try to make her feel better.

"Yes! Annoying. That's what you are right now. I need some space and time to unwind after the day I had and you're constantly asking me question after question and it's so annoying!"

"I was just trying to help you feel better." You spoke quietly, trying to ignore the lump that was starting to appear in your throat.

"If you want me to feel better, then leave me alone! Give me some space and some privacy and just be quiet!"

You lowered your head as tears began to fill your eyes.

At that point, the words she spoke began to sink in for her, and a rush of guilt flooded over her.

"I'm so sorry." She said. "I didn't mean that. I didn't mean any of that. I don't know why I said it-"

You stood up and shoved past her before you began to go upstairs.

"Baby? Where are you going?"

"To the guest room. I'm staying in there for the night." You said as you held back the tears as you turned to face her. "I was only trying to help you feel better, Yujin. I hate seeing you so sad and so stressed and I just wanted to be there for you, like you are for me."

She closed her eyes and breathed out a long sigh of disappointment.

"But apparently, that makes me annoying."

"No, my love, it doesn't-"

"I'll give you space. I'll let you unwind. Go take your shower, go get some sleep. Maybe you'll be less of a grouch afterward."

You stormed into the guest room and slammed the door before turning the lock behind you, with no intention of opening it to let her in anytime soon.