you won't take off her hoodie

The soft and sweet kisses being peppered across your neck brought the biggest smile to your face.

You're standing in the bathroom, a towel in your hair as you finish drying it after taking your morning shower.

Sakura had snuck up on you a moment ago, wrapping her arms around you to bring you even more warmth on this beautiful morning.

"I was wondering where you went." She spoke against your skin. "Not very nice to leave me waking up by myself." She said with a cute little pout, which you saw in the mirror.

"Sorry. I wanted to take a quick shower. I thought I'd do it while you were sleeping so we could spend the rest of the day together without any interruptions."

She loved that idea.

You knew because you titled your head back against her shoulder and watched her eyes light up.

"Sounds wonderful to me." She said as she leaned in and pecked your lips.

Soon, her arms unwrapped from around your waist and her hands fell to your hips.

Her fingers were roaming across your body, as were her soft brown eyes, and her perfectly white teeth sank into her lips as her eyes met yours again.

"This is my hoodie." She said as she snuck her fingers beneath the fabric, dancing across your skin.

"And?" You chuckled as you raised your eyebrows at her.

"Well, we have breakfast plans and it's chilly so I was going to wear this."

"Well, my love, I suggest you find something else to wear because I'm wearing it and I'm not taking it off." You said as you turned around to face her. "Don't pretend to be mad about me wearing your clothes. I know you better than that. You always tell me that I look adorable."

She shook her head with a laugh.

"Yeah, you're not wrong. You do look adorable, always. Especially in my clothes. As much as I want to wear this, I can't deny that you look awfully irresistible right now and I can't say no to you."

"Glad you think that because, as I said, I'm not taking it off."

She playfully rolled her eyes before letting go of you and exiting the bathroom.

While she went to get dressed, you brushed your teeth and your hair before turning the bathroom light off and joining Sakura in the bedroom.

"I see you found something." You said to your sweet girlfriend as she finished putting one of her sweaters on.

"That I did." She replied as she made her way over to you.

She put her arms around you and cupped your cheeks with her hands, her gorgeous brown eyes staring lovingly into your eyes.

"You know I wasn't even going to ask you to take this off, right?" She grinned as she kissed your lips, her hands trailing along your body until she reached the hem of the hoodie, tugging at it. "You look too cute and I love you so much."

"I love you more." You smiled and kissed her again. "Now, go finish getting ready so we can go, will you? My stomach is growling and you promised me breakfast at our favorite spot, so I'm only waiting on you."

"Yes, ma'am." She joked and walked into the bathroom to finish getting ready for the day ahead, looking forward to having you by her side for every second of it.