cuddling after being intimate (requested)

You let out a blissful hum as your lips moved lovingly against Sakura's one last time before you laid down beside her.

"That was so good," Sakura said as she looked over at you.

Your eyes were shut but you were smiling happily as you came down from the cloud you'd been on for the last hour or so.

Sakura has some time off for the next few days and she got to come home earlier than usual from the studio tonight.

The plan for your night together was just to cuddle and watch TV.

But you ended up sharing a few kisses which turned into a passionate makeout and, not long after that, your clothes were on the floor beside hers.

It's been a while since you've been able to be intimate and you both enjoyed every second of it together.

It was just perfect.

"Hey," Sakura whispered as she brushed her fingers across your arms.

You opened your eyes and turned to look at her, instantly meeting hers.

"Come here."

She opened her arms and you moved closer before she wrapped them around you.

"That's better." She said before kissing your lips softly.

"I needed this." You said. "I needed some time with you. Just us that close together, kissing and being intimate. It's been too long."

"I know. I needed it too. It was incredible." She spoke as she kissed your forehead.

You hummed and buried your face in her neck, lovingly kissing across her skin.

"Don't do that, baby." She playfully warned. "I can tell that you're exhausted and you're only going to make me want you again and then we'll never get to sleep tonight."

You giggled and snuggled closer to her.

"You're so warm." You sighed. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." She said as she brushed the tips of her fingers across your back.

"I wish we could stay forever like this. If only we could stop the world and time and just stay here forever."

"Me too." She said, smiling a little as she watched you slowly fall asleep in her arms. "I have the next few days off though. We have lots of time to be intimate together."

You opened your eyes and saw her smile had turned into a smirk, making you chuckle.

"I'd like that."

She nodded and gave you one more kiss before you put your head on her chest with a yawn.

"Now you're going to fall asleep, right?" She teased.

"You wore me out! What do you expect?" You joked, making her laugh.

"It's alright, sweet girl. It's getting late and I'm sleepy too. Get some rest. We'll get a bath in a few hours." She said as her fingertips continued to dance along your bare back.

Your warm breath fanned against her skin as she closed her tired eyes, too.

"Sweet dreams, baby." You mumbled.

"You too, darling." She tiredly replied before falling asleep with a smile on her face, warmer and happier than she'd been in so long.