she gets mad when you disturb her while she's gaming - part two (requested)

Sakura let a few curse words leave her lips as soon as she heard the bedroom door slam shut.

She put her controller down on the sofa beside her, not even caring one bit when the words 'you lost' flashed across the screen.

She knew she'd messed up and right now, that was more important to her than her video game.

Brushing her hand across her face, she breathed out a sigh of annoyance before she mentally kicked herself.

"Nice going, Sakura," She mumbled to herself.

Knowing she had to make things up to you, she turned off her game system and then walked upstairs.

"Baby?" She said as she knocked on the door.

"Go away!"

"No, baby, please. I want to talk."

"I don't feel like talking to you. Not after the things you said to me."

"Fine." She sighed as she turned the doorknob and let herself into the bedroom. "You listen while I talk."

She made her way to the bed and sat down on it beside you, only for you to scoot away from her to create more distance between you.

"I'm sorry for what I said to you. You didn't deserve any of that."

You stared down at your lap as she continued to speak.

"I honestly can't believe that those words even came out of my mouth. It was so uncalled for and I'm truly sorry."

You let out a shaky breath and then looked up at her in sadness.

"All I wanted to do was spend time with you, Sakura. You're always so busy and I miss you."

She put her hand on your thigh and felt relieved when you didn't push it away.

"I miss you too." She softly spoke as she brushed her fingers across your skin. "I miss you so much, it's unreal."

"You really hurt my feelings."

"I know I did." She sighed. "I'm so sorry, baby. But I swear to you, I didn't mean anything I said."

"Don't worry about it. Just go down and play your game. I know how badly you want to beat that level."

"Are you kidding me?" She scoffed before bringing you into her embrace. "I might want to beat that level but not nearly as much as I want to spend time with my girl! I told you, I miss you."

"Really?" You asked as your eyes lit up.

And Sakura's heart melted at the sight.

"Of course. You are so much better than a video game."

You put your arms around her neck and held onto her tightly.

"I'm sorry I made you lose that level."

She laughed before softly kissing your head.

"Don't be. I'm not worried about it. I can try and beat it some other time. For now, all I wanna do is be with you."

You pulled away and kissed her lips softly, making her smile into the kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said as she brushed her fingers across your cheek. "So what should we do? Watch a movie? Cuddle?"

"How about both?"

"You've got it, my girl." She smiled as she laid down and brought you into her arms, planning to hold you tight for the remainder of the day and not let you go.