cuddling for the first time (requested)

"Whoa, it's almost eleven already?" Chaewon gasped as she checked her phone.

"Time went by fast today," Yunjin said as she stretched her arms out above her head. "Well since it's getting late and I'm exhausted, I think I'm going to call it a night."

Kazuha and Eunchae nodded in agreement, getting too tired to even speak.

The four of them got up and began to make their way to their rooms.

"Goodnight Sakura and Y/N!" Chaewon smiled.

"Goodnight." You said back to her before you and Sakura were left alone.

"I know it's getting late but we have the day off tomorrow. Can you stay for a while?" Sakura asked.

"Well, you're lucky, because I just so happen to have tomorrow off as well. So, yes. I'd love to." You smiled.

"Okay, then. Let's start another movie." She said.

"Sure. Anything's fine with me."

Sakura nodded and turned on a comedy film that you'd both like.

You were sitting across the couch on the other cushion, much too far away from Sakura for her liking.

You two have been getting to know each other as friends for a couple of months but just a few days ago, she asked you out.

And now, you're officially dating.

But it hasn't been that long since then, of course.

So Sakura is a little nervous to ask you to come closer because she didn't want to make you uncomfortable in any way.

She just watched the movie with you.

But from the corner of her eyes, she could see you slowly inching closer to her as you occasionally scoot over.

She smiled as she turned her head to look at you and your eyes locked.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I just... I want to be closer to you. If that's okay."

She nodded before opening her arms for you.

"Come here."

You happily did as she said.

You moved into her embrace as she put her arms around you to pull you close.

You could hear her heartbeat in your ears as you put your head on her chest and your heart fluttered as she kissed your head lovingly.

"Sakura?"

"Yeah, pretty girl?"

Again, your heart fluttered from the sweet name.

"I like you a lot."

"I like you a lot too."

You stared into her eyes and she caressed your cheek before kissing your forehead.

She then grabbed the blanket over the back of the couch and covered you both up with it.

"I promise, I'll never let you go." She whispered softly.

And you just smiled in response, hoping she never would.