𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴▵𝐂𝐡.𝟐

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Harold Attinger spoke "As this committee knows, the Invasion of Chicago was a defining day for our nation five years ago. The day millions of people realized that never again can we allow aliens to fight our battles for us. A handful of Autobots were given sanctuary after joint-combat operations were abolished. Fewer than a dozen Decepticons are still on the run thanks to our CIA unit, "Cemetery Wind." As for the alien technology, our objective remains to keep it in American control. Word has it Japan, India, the Israelis may have gotten their hands on a couple of ships. Apparently the Russians are starting a bidding war. A new era has begun. And the age of the Transformers is over" he said

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬

I walked out and Sam was there "There she is" he said I hugged him "Idiot you lied" I said "Wanted to surprise you" 

"Where's Carly?" 

"With mom" 

"Don't worry give her some time. She was the same with Will remember". I walked over to her "Hey, Carly" "Alexia, Hi". Owen came over "Cake time" "Alright cake time it is". We went over and sang happy birthday Owen couldn't stop smiling. 

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

Cade was coming home with the Truck

Cade was coming home with the Truck. Inside his house Tessa called her boyfriend Sean "Hey" she said "Hey, I've been waiting for you. You're looking hot today!" "Oh, Yeah? How about you take your shirt  off?" "You want me to take my shirt off right now? What would your dad of that?"

Tessa heard a noise outside and saw her dad coming in with the truck "What the hell?" she said "Hey, where you going?" "I hate him. I hate all of this. What the hell?". Outside Cade was telling the guy where to put the truck "All the way!" he said. 

Tessa went outside "A truck? Dad, please tell me you didn't spend our money on this" she said "No, don't worry, he didn't. He spent my money. All hundred and fifty bucks of it" Lucas said "As an advance on your paycheck" 

"What paycheck?" 

"Which you will get back" 

"When?" 

"Never. We're broke" Tessa said "I knew it" Lucas said "Sweetheart, could you please not drive a wedge between employer and employee"

"Hold on. I thought we were partners" "Look, I came up short, okay? I had to buy her a prom dress. You want me to deny her a prom dress?"

"You might as well. You denied her a prom date" 

"No, I offered to take her and chaperone" 

"Nobody wants to go to the dance with their dad. It's weird" 

"It's not the issue" 

"Well, maybe it should be" Tessa said siding with Lucas