𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴▵𝐂𝐡.𝟓

I picked them up "Say bye to grandpa guys". Owen hugged him "Bye grandpa" "Goodbye my little one" "Grace come on say bye" I said. She just smiled and waved "Yeah, she's a daddy's girl and Owen is a mommy's boy"

I shook my head "Whatever you say dad". Sam walked over "Uncle Sammy is leaving now but I'll be back soon" he said. 

He hugged Grace and Owen before handing them off to Carly and mom "I'm gonna miss you" I said "Yeah, but you have mom and dad to annoy you"

I smiled "Yeah, but nobody can replace you" he smiled at me "Of course not I'm irreplaceable" he hugged me again "Have you ever seen them again?" he asked.

I knew he was talking about the Autobots "Not for a really long time now. The military gave a few of them sanctuary but I haven't heard about anything"

He nodded "Let me know if you hear anything" "You mean let you know if Bee is allowed to walk along humans again" "Don't tell Carly or mom or dad" "I promise" "Good". 

Then Sam gave me a look and it was like he knew I had a secret that I wanted to tell him "Safe travels" I said.

Morning came I got dressed "Will I'll be back going to the store" "Don't forget to buy milk" "I won't" I got in the car and drove to the store.

At night my phone beeped "What the hell?" I said "What?" Will asked. I showed him my phone "Prime's tracker in on" "Wheelie!" Will called. Wheelie came over "What's going on?" "Prime's tracker is on" I said and I showed him my phone.

He transformed into a computer "I mean the tracker is on. Let me see if I can ...." and then the tracker turned off "What the fuck!?" "It looks like he's trying to turn on again" "Okay that's good, this is good. Prime is possibly alive" "Tell the others"

I shook my head "Not yet we need to confirm it's him. I don't want to get their hopes up like us" "Well we have to be ready when he turns on again. I'll keep checking" Wheelie said. I looked at Will "Prime is alive I just know that he is Will" "He's one tough Autobot is you're asking me" "That he is" "Lets get some rest"

Night came and we went to bed but my mind kept wandering off. Will kept moving around. I woke him up "Will" he got up and hugged me "What happened?" I asked "Autobots lost Megatron killed you and Sam" "Oh honey" "I hear his voice ever since the first time".

I held him till he calmed down and back to sleep it was. 

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

Lucas was driving to Cade's house the next day "Where is he?" he asked Tessa who was looking out her window "I don't know" she said. Outside the guard dog was there "Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" the dog said "Asshole" Lucas said "I am dialing 911"

 Outside the guard dog was there "Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" the dog said "Asshole" Lucas said "I am dialing 911"

On the door was an eviction notice "Tess, I'm basically your uncle. Su casa es mi casa. And we're to lose the casa" "Dad!" Tessa yelled "Coming!" from inside the barn Cade called 

"Are you working with lasers? If so, I'm not coming in". Cade went to find them at the front door. He had been in the barn all night "You guys have never seen a truck like this before. Get in here. Lock that door" "It doesn't have a lock" Lucas said

Cade began to show them the truck "Look! Look at the hole in the radiator. Look at the size of it. Something blew a hole in it!" he explained "Yeah, so?" "It's not normal steel. The shrapnel in the engine, it ripped all the connections apart. And watch. And this took some Cade genius. You are gonna love this. When I hook this back to a working battery..."

Cade connected it to a battery "Calling all

Cade connected it to a battery "Calling all... Calling all Autobots"  "Yeah. I don't it's a truck at all. I think we just a found a Transformer" "Tran...Evacuate!" "Wait! Guys!" 

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕 

Will had sent me back to the store because I forgot the milk so after paying it was time to load it into my car. I put the milk in and went to sit down. My phone beeped. I opened my phone. Prime was turned on "Calling all...Calling all Autobots"  my phone said. I drove home.

I ran inside "Will! Wheelie!" "What happened? Are you okay?" Will asked "Someone turned on Prime again" "What?!" I grabbed his arm and ran to the office. 

I opened the computer and Prime's tracker was still on "Holy shit" he said "Wheelie!" l called and he came in "Do your thing" I said. He did his thing "It's him it's Prime" he said "Oh god. He's alive. Where is he?" "Texas"

I smiled "We have to do something" I said "Like what? Lexi the army isn't going to do anything, why do you think we're here. NEST is gone and there's nothing left" 

"I know Will but we have to do something. Someone is using either a Decepticon or something to hunt down the Autobots Will" 

"Lexi" 

"No Will I can't just stay here and let them die" 

"And I can't let you or me die. Owen and Grace need us" 

"What they need is for the world to be safe Will. We got lucky during Nevada, Egypt, Washington, even Chicago but maybe not this time" 

"Lexi we can't. We've already done what we can"

I shook my head "They killed Ironhide and everyone else I'm not letting them kill Prime. I owe him my life" 

"You know what fine. I can't believe I'm saying this but, we will go help them. But we have to make sure it's safe first" I nodded and hugged him "We promised to keep them safe and this is keeping them safe" I said "I hate to admit it but it's true"

 But we have to make sure it's safe first" I nodded and hugged him "We promised to keep them safe and this is keeping them safe" I said "I hate to admit it but it's true"

He hugged me and kissed my head. I looked at Will "Please tell me you didn't throw away the guns that Que made" I said he smirked at me "Did you really think I would throw them away. Come Lexi they are fucking amazing"

"And yet you almost died because you and Sam could not cut the rope. It was a very intense moment where you didn't need to ask what bomb" 

"In my defense I wasn't ready and Sam couldn't cut it either so it's a win win"

I shook my head "Well at least now we know how to use them without dying". He nodded in agreement. 

Enjoy!