𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴▵𝐂𝐡.𝟗

He transformed and drove away "So we're hiding out now? That's the plan? We're taking orders from a truck?" Shane said "Well, you got a better idea?" Cade said and turned around and saw Shane had his arm around Tessa's wasit "Hey, move away from her, kid. Don't... Keep your hands off her. All right? No"

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Attinger went to see Savoy "You got your ass kicked by a garage inventor from Texas. That goes on your resume. Yeah, it goes on all of yours, too!" Attinger said to Savoy and his crew 

"Do I look like I'm in the mood for any of your shit today?" Savoy said "Washington thinks we were chasing a Decepticon target, but our story falls apart if we don't find this Yeager family first"

"Yeah, well, what if he goes to the cops or the FBI?" "They know to hand him over. His world as he knows it is gone"

𝐆𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Everyone was sitting there waiting "Well, bright side, you guys met" Tessa said and she plugged and unplugged some christmas light "Where is he from?" Cade asked "I told you, he's a driver from Texas" "Texas? Where, Dublin, Texas? Shamrock, Texas? So why does he sound like a leprechaun?"

"You'd get your ass kicked in Ireland for saying that" Shane said "Well, we're not in Ireland, Lucky Charms. We're in Texas. And so he drives? What do you mean, he drives? Like, for a living?" "Yeah. At least he makes a living" Tessa said "Thank you" Cade said

"Look, I race rally cars. One driver. One navigator. Her. By the way, I'm totally legit. I just got picked up by Red Bull. And just so you know, my life savings was in that car back there". Cade shook his head "This is not happening" he said "Oh, it definitely is" Shane said.

Cade stood up "How old are you?" "Twenty" "She's a 17-year-old girl. So we can work this two ways. One, I punch you right in the mouth and you call the police on me" "Dad" Tessa said "Or two, I just call the cops on you because this is illegal. She's a minor" "We're protected by the Romeo and Juliet laws"

Cade was very confused "We dated for a little while. I was a sophomore, and he was a senior. It's fine" Tessa said "No, it's not fine" Cade said "We've got a preexisting juvenile foundational relationship. Statute 22.011" and Shane showed him the law "What? Texas statute? That a real law?" Cade asked "Yep"

Cade was very mad "Romeo and Juliet, huh? You know how those two ended up?" "In love" Tessa said "Dead. Do your parents know about this? Is your dad okay with you dating a 17-year-old girl?" Cade said 

"He took off when I was five, but if I ever bump into him, I'll ask him" "You know, Tessa, I trusted you" "To what? Never have fun, take a risk, be a normal teenager, like you?"

"I am your father, okay? And I have been busting my ass to take care of you" "Is that what you were doing when you brought home the truck? All you had to do was report it, and now Lucas is dead. And my life is over. Thank you. You've taken real good care of me" Tessa said and left

Cade was outside remembering about the events that had just happened "Please don't shoot me! Please! Dad!" Tessa said "They were willing to kill her" Cade said after remembering how his daughter cried out to him "Then they still are" Shane said.

Cade went back inside and looked at the drone that he stole "Somebody somewhere gave that order. I'm going to find some fingerprints" and he did what he did best. He invented a way to see the recording on the drone "Please! No! I'm an Autobot! I'm an Autobot!" He watched as they killed an autobot.

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

We had been on the road for hours and it was dark. We made a pit stop "So this is where you guys have been hiding out. The middle of nowhere sounds rights" I said getting out of Bee. He transformed and everyone looked at me and pointed guns "Here we go" I said

Bee defended me "Drop the guns, she's cool. It's Alexia". They took a second look at me "Alexia! Aren't we glad to see you" Crosshairs "Yeah, it's good to see you too. It's been too long"

"So what brings you here" 

"Optimus is alive" I said "Really?" Hound asked "I'm sure. Wheelie show them"

Wheelie transformed into a computer "May I?" I asked Bee. He transformed back into a car and I plugged in Wheelie. I got out and pointed to the rock 

"This is Prime's tracker. It's on and he's moving. First time it's been on since Mexico City". Wheelie jumped out of Bee and he transformed back to an Autobot.

I smiled at the 5 Autobots around me "Looks like we just have to wait. I'll send out our coordinates to Prime" I said. I made a fire and sat there. Wheelie came over "I have a surprise for you" he said "What's the surprise?" he transformed into a phone "We can get you a secure line" Hound said

I called the number and waited. It rang 3 times 

"Hello?"  Will said 

"Hey Will"  I said 

"Alexia, it's so good to hear your voice again" 

I was already crying 

"I've missed you too. I'm with the Autobots and we are just waiting for Prime" 

"That's good. That's really good. Morshower found a house and the kids played in the backyard all day. They were playing superhero mom"

I chuckled "Glad to hear I'm an inspiration to them. What did you tell Morshower?" 

"Told him you were going to save the world. He understood what I meant and he understood why you went. He also said that good that you left me behind because I would of been difficult to deal with" 

I laughed "That's why he always put me as group leader"  I said

Will chuckled "You know I love you"  he said 

"I love you too" 

"I haven't told your parents, I think I'm going to hold off on telling them" 

"Good idea. I'll call you or text you whenever I get the chance too" 

"I know you will, you can't live without me" 

"Goodnight Will" 

"Night Lexi"

I wiped my tears "Time for bed boys" I said. They all transformed and I stood by Bee "Goodnight Lexi" they all said. I jumped into Bee and folded all the seats and made a cozy bed.

𝐆𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

In the morning everyone was getting ready "Grab whatever you think we can use for supplies. Clothes, anything. And take that computer. Let's go". 

They loaded up everything into Prime and they were off. Cade made a stop. He placed his card to the Drone "This is not easy" Cade said "You know, you don't suck at everything, Dad" Tessa said

Cade waited for the man who was already at the ATM to move so he could insert his card. The Drone startled the man " What the..." 

Cade put the card in and pulled it out Declined Locked Account is what he read on the screen "I knew it" Cade said

Attinger was on his jet. Savoy was sleeping "You told me he was no one. Well, this "no one" has our tech" Attinger turned his screen it showed the back of the card that read "I will find u!"

Moments later lots of police showed up. Cade sighed and they were back on the road

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!