𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴▵𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟐

A/N: Edited 1-1-2023 I added to the end

Alexia P.O.V

Tessa and Shane were cuddle up on the couch and Cade noticed he cleared his throat "Excuse me. There's no smooching in front of me, okay?" he said "You're so square. Who even says "smooching"?" Tessa said. I chuckled a bit "You should met my mom" I said.

Cade sat there "I tell you, no respect. It's just impossible sometimes" he said to Prime " Yeah. I went through that with Bumblebee" Prime said 

 I went through that with Bumblebee" Prime said 

"Oh, yeah tell me about it. My brother Sam and I shared a bathroom you have no idea how bad I wanted my own bathroom, I couldn't be inside 5 minutes because he was already kicking me out, but anyways"

I looked at Cade and Shane "Ready?" I asked them. Cade nodded "Alright Bee please don't transform until I'm out of the trunk okay. The trauma is real" I said which made Shane more nervous than what he already is. I jumped in the back "Alright Alexia we are near the checkpoint" Cade said.

I could hear them talking and "Calm down. Calm down" I could hear Shane telling himself "You know, at a time like this, the idea is to keep cool, not look cool, so why don't you lose the glasses? About a month ago, middle of the night, I thought I heard noises in my house. Was that you?" "What? Come on. No way"

I shook my head. I couldn't believe Cade was really asking Shane this right now "Don't lie to me, kid. You see that guy with the gun out there?" "There's so many guys with gun" 

"Let's get out of the car and tell him we're about to break in and it's your idea, 'cause I don't care. I'm old, I've already lived long enough" 

"You have a really bad habit of having these conversations at the wrong time, man" 

"You want to come clean or you want me to make a mess? Sir, can I talk to you for a second, please?" 

"It was me, it was me, it was me, it was me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry"

I was honestly freaking out for a moment "Taking it in for scanning?" I heard someone ask "Uh-huh" Shane said "All right. You're good to go" the guard said "I'm literally gonna kill you" Cade said. 

I just wanted out of Bee "Scanning in bay three. We took old, alien technology and made it better in every way. Introducing Stinger. KSI. We make the world"

I just laid there waiting for them to stop "That is a bad-ass robot" Shane said and they stopped. I got out of Bee "He kind of looks like you, Bee" Cade said. I shook my head "Hell no" I said "Here is the past. And now the future" the lady on the TV said "They're trying to build their own versions" Cade said

I was amazed "Well, at least they're picking cooler cars than this" Shane said. And as soon as the words left his mouth I turned around "No!" I said but it was too late. Bee raised the steering wheel to Shane's nose and then he just left it there