𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴▵𝐂𝐡.𝟒

𝐂𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

A spokesperson had gone to speak with Harold Attinger but he had to speak to him through another person even if he was in the room "I must say, it is remarkable, really astounding, the success that the CIA has had since you have taken operational control, and so the President has asked me to ask you to ask him, to invite you both over to the White House just to powwow, where we get maybe some more specifics about how exactly you're hunting the Decepticons left"

The man sitting in front of him spoke "I've had my desk for two years. Mr. Attinger has been here for 25. He runs the projects where I don't ask for specifics. That's why they're called Black Ops. And why we all sleep better at night" 

"Check. That is great. So, um... Any dirt on that? How, that's going?" he asked after writing everything down. He turned to ask Mr. Attinger himself hoping to get an answer "Outstanding" 

"Great. Great. I was hoping to hear that. The President will be pleased. 'Cause, I'll tell you right now, I've only been Chief of Staff since Monday, um, but I do know that the Ailen war stuff, these are... These are the only fun meetings"

"Look, I'm not here to entertain the President, but you may tell him that the war will be over. Soon"

The Chief of Staff continued to write " "...be over..." In case he asks, I just like to have an exact quote. "War will be over soon." That is great. Such good news. And, um, the President would, I know, just love... Really, really love press to the flesh... Not flesh, obviously, but just maybe get a shot with, um... Is it Lord Prime? Sir Prime? We could bop on Air Force One. It'd be just a quick bop, then we just bop in and bop back"

Mr. Attinger cut him off "I wouldn't get his hopes up on that one" he said "Okay" "He's called Optimus Prime" the other man said "Alien combatant. Here illegally" Attinger said "But aren't they our friends? Why?" 

"Because our world will never truly be safe till all of them are gone" 

"Well, I hope we could do a much more ceremonial farewell. Especially since our military has worked so closely with them. Until you" 

"It's not their planet. Never was. Time we take it back"

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

Cade was working on some of his inventions and Tessa was on her way to take him some food "All right, come on. Come on. Yes. Yes. Yes. There you go. No, hold it. Stop shaking! Why are you shaking? You have the job!" Cade said as the robot began to shake while he held the paint brush "You forgot to eat dinner! You see why I worry?" Tessa said 

Cade was stressed but he had faith "Look, sorry, sweetie, I... I almost got it working right" he said "So, listen, I'm done with homework and set with finals, so I was just gonna take a little drive with some friends if that was okay with you. No boys, I know. Graduate first" 

"Exactly" 

"You do know no one else has this rule, right?" 

"Rule? Don't make it sound harsh, okay. It's wisdom. I don't think we need to be driving around in the middle of the night. It's already like quarter to eight. It's almost dark. Spud, will you stop it? You know where I was for my graduation?"

 Spud, will you stop it? You know where I was for my graduation?"

Tessa followed her dad as he walked "Yes. With me, the mistake" she said after he pointed at the picture from when she was born "The surprise, Tess. And the best thing that ever happened. Do we look unhappy? No. It's the greatest day of my life. I made your mother a promise before she passed. Our baby's gonna be at her graduation. That's it. High school boys know nothing. It's only later they turn into men" 

"So if you were older and wiser, I wouldn't exist" 

"That's not what I meant. You know, this is a non-dating household, okay? You don't date, I don't date. That's it" 

"Well, maybe you should" she said walking away "Tessa, wait. Tessa? Look. I know I've been on you, okay? But I have to be. Twelve to seventeen is the official teenage danger window. It's my job to get you through it. So you can be pissed off all you want. And, yes, you can take a ride with your friends" 

"Okay. Don't work all night. And eat" 

Cade stood on his porch "Best that ever happened, Emily. She's the best that ever happened. You'd be proud" then Cade heard a noise coming from the barn "No". The robot he was working had burst into flames and he turned it off "Unbelievable. Unbelievable. God! Something in here needs to make this family some money"

That's when Cade saw the truck "Come on, you old wreck. Judgment Day" he said.

 Judgment Day" he said

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

The next morning everyone was leaving that night. We decided to have one last dinner before everyone left "So we will be back soon again for the summer" my mom said "Yes, mom we know. It's a tradition" "Me and Carly might have to miss out this summer" Sam said.

My mom looked at him "Sam" she said "Are you serious?" my dad asked "It's fine you guys" I said "No it's not" my mom said. Here we go I thought "We are suppose to spend time as a family all the time even Halloween" she said.

Sam shook his head "Well Carly and I are going on a couples vacation and we are going to visit her family" he said 

"See mom Sam has a good reason to miss out on the Witwicky family summers" 

"Alexia" 

"Mom, Sam is a big boy now. Okay he lives with his girlfriend and he has an actual job. Sam is all grown up now"

That's when she started to cry "Please don't cry Judy" my dad said. After my mom cried the entire time she finally calmed down and my dad decided it was time to go. I hugged them "Thank you for coming" 

"Anytime, and it was our grandson's birthday. There was no way we were going to miss out. Plus he reminds me of Sam growing up" my dad said. 

I smiled "You guys are the best. I know Will wishes his parents would come and visit more often" "Mommy!" it was Grace and Owen.

Enjoy!