𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝

❝ Where in the neptune did that child run off to again? ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

Tsukishima sighed for the nth time, glancing at the clock that stuck against the cafeteria wall, wondering what was taking them so long? He was very tempted to look for his troublesome sister but he trusted his senpai who volunteered to look for her.

Nishinoya was about to shovel down his 2nd serving when he noticed the tall Megane not touching his food. "Tsukishima you should start eating your dinner. You don't want your food to get cold," he told him.

Kei shook his head, "I can't. I'm still waiting for someone." leaning his face towards his palm, watching the people who enter the cafeteria. His golden-brown eyes perk when he saw them entering with Y/n  running inside, leaving a tired-looking Sugawara. He slightly chuckled, knowing that Y/n somehow outrun him and made him chase after the energetic child.

"Y/n-chan!" Sugawara gasped, feeling out of breath from all the running. He huffs as he placed both of his hands on his waist.

"Suga-nii!" Y/n raised her arms in the air with a wide smile on her face. She noticed that there were boys from the other team, looking at her curiously as if it was their first time seeing a child in their entire life.

Y/n looks at them, smiling at them as she waves at themー most of the boys waved back at the child causing her to feel happy. She has a new task: befriend every single player present at this training camp. She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her stomach growls in hunger. She gently pats it, not minding the other teen beside her who let out a short chuckle. Y/n pouts,  I guess I'll do it after I ate some dinner.

The blonde child raises her gaze from her stomach and looks around as she tries to look for her nii-chan. Sugawara smiles softly, patting her head, which caught her attention. "Come on Y/n-chan, the boys are over there," he told her, grabbing her hand as he leads them towards their team's table.

Y/n's eyes sparkle when she caught her brother's gaze. She hurriedly rushes over to him, "NII-CHAN! I'M HEREEEE!" she exclaimed loudly causing Kageyama to almost choke on his food from the sudden sound. Hinata lets out a loud screech, "KAGEYAMA IS CHOKING"