we are back!

Note - I don't watch batman!!!! All characters act differently from the show all info is from other fanfics its book was inspired from another book  which I will be sharing in the next chapter.....there will be a backstory In another book which will be book 2

Anyother questions will be answered in the comments or next chapters

I do not own the shows this is only a fanfic! I only own the plot and ocs like Lila rossis parents or Nathaniel kurtzbergs parents

The next day

Maris pov

Today is the day! Today is the day! I look at the time it is 5 am yes I am going to make it early I wear a white knee length dress with my blue blazer and wear some golden heels with a golden necklace ,the badge on the right side of my blazer and the ring on my ring finger, my hair was in a braid ,I grab my white handbag taking some cookies ,a small pillow , makeup , a pair of extra clothes and call tikki.... as I walk down  " marinette! Oh God! You guys reformed didn't you?!" Mama asked as she saw My outfit " yes mama we did ...now I need to go bye love you!" I yell out as I walk out the bakery I see people stating to whisper about us reforming was not a rumor I walked down the east and abit down the south
than I walked towards the bourgeois hotel .......

Nath pov

Ahh today is finally here I walk up look at the time 4.30 I walk towards my closet and end up choosing  a white t-shirt, black jeans with chains on the right side and my red blazer.. my ring on my index finger and some white snickers a watch on left hand the  badge on the right of the blazer........I grab my backpack and walk out of my house .....I could feel the stares on me and heard them whisper I headed west and south knowing Mari would have taken east and a bit on the south and Chloe would take the north  the lucky thing is that the bourgeois hotel is clearly in the middle of the town ( I have no idea about paris so role with it)I was waiting on the 2 at the cafe across the hotel also owned by the bourgeois after 10 minutes ( that is nath got ready at 4: 45 / 5:00 it takes 20 minutes to finish the west and 15 minutes to finish the south .....again role with it) that is at 5: 35 Mari walked up to the cafe ...I waved at her when she turned towards me and as she sits down we fall into a quick and easy conversation....now we wait for Chloe......

Chloes pov

Ugh why did I set my alarm so earlyyyyyyyy...........wait today is the day! I jump out of my bed and get ready for the day it was 4:45 I was wearing some white shorts and a cute black crop top with my blazer which have its badge on the right with sliver hoop earrings the ring on my ring finger and black boot heels( basically this)

with  sunglasses on my head ,my hair is open and straight ( color is a dirty blond? Is that how you say it?) I grab my purse which  had all my necessary items and walked out of the hotel and towards the north side of Paris after about 30 minutes a...

with  sunglasses on my head ,my hair is open and straight ( color is a dirty blond? Is that how you say it?) I grab my purse which  had all my necessary items and walked out of the hotel and towards the north side of Paris after about 30 minutes and I returned to the hotel and looked around and I saw them at the cafe across the hotel through the window......I walked in and walked towards them when nath saw me and waved and Mari followed in suit ........