meet the real me

(The song I listened to while writing this story  )

Should marinette forgive bruce and the boys or only forgive a specific person? Should Kori and mar'i appear in the next chp???

No pov

The waynes just reached the bourgeois hotel in Paris as the got out of the car the see a limo in which 3 people get into "pixie!" Jason whispered under his breath "is that her?!" Helena asked "yes" steph answered........they check in the hotel.......

When  the redhead was getting into the limo she saw them and froze for a sec (they know)

They reached the school.... everyone stopped and started at the car knowing who it was ...

"Mar-marinette hit me this Mo-morning" the idiot said showing her 'wounds' as the walked towards, just as alya was about to say something they saw the limo and a redhead come out no used to Nathaniel looking confident they just thought it was a new student as the approached the dude he stuck out a hand and a petite hand came out and took it ,a bluenette came out and they froze 'marinette?!' They two brunettes thought together  again the redhead stuck his hand out again...this time a dirty blond came out of the car and thanked the driver as she closed the door to the car ....still frozen they saw all the 3 people enter the school with the bluenette in the middle, redhead to the right and the blond to the left

Nino and they others except the fashion model paled as the read an article through Max's tablet

      The 3 musketeers are back!!!!

On 28th January at 4:30 in the evening we got a message from police officer Roger that said that the 3 most deadly officers of the police and government will be back on duty from 29th January. Red mountain, yellow angel and blue jade are back on duty. Further information on the matter was shared by aroure beaureal and mirella tagarela saying the group reform was caused by the Francis Dupont high school.

"Who are the 3 musketeers?"Adrian asked as he read  over Nino shoulder "dud-" Nino was interrupted by a student saying "they are here! Move out the way!" "They are!" Is all alix said before getting up and walking towards the front of the crowd as the others followed in suit alya and Lila ran in towards there group as she was about to say something 3 people walked in ......

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Grasps were heard throughout the bourgeois hotel as the waynes entered, before they could open there mouth the hotel doors busted open and a women ran in completely ignoring the waynes yelling "they are back! Did to watch the news?" She then proceeded to grab the TV remote and turned on TVi ( news channel in mlb)

"Don't be amused it just the news! Rumors about the 3 musketeers are proven to be true when we saw marinette dupain cheng,  Chloe bourgeois and Nathaniel kurtzberg  walking down the streets of Paris wearing there signature blazers and badges! But why ? The matter will be further digged into."

The waynes stand in shock as they  hear the news and see a video with the bluenette walking down the east side Paris.......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Goodmorning!" The bluenette said with a smile "good morning!" The crowd yelled except 3 certain people "from today we will be setting some rules which everyone will follow " the redhead said 'Nathaniel?!' They 3 idiots , miss bustier  thought "all students who are here as 1st years will not be allowed out of school campus without a parent note, call or message ,parent must pick the 1st year students after school or during school if there is an emergency!" The blond said 'Chloe?!'the same group of idiots thought, at this point the whole school was present in the entrance of the school "students will not be allowed in school without the school blazers which will be aloted by next Monday!" The bluenette said "attendance for a student must be 80% through a month of in other words if a student is absent for more than 3 days the students parents will be contacted to ask about the issue" Nathaniel continued "hallpass system will be back from today" Chloe said as a teacher wrote it down onto a book to add to the rule board "locks will be added to the lockers " "school inspection will be conducted monthly twice on random days" "2nd year student need a pass to go out of school campus , you will be allowed to go out for lunch and during breaks " "students will have to were your id's during school hours,  field trips and other school activities " "student complains will be put in the blue box in the cafeteria or messaged to us, and school suggestions or improvements will be put in the Grey box in the same area ,and other ideas will be put in the red box or messaged to us ...our current phone numbers will be written on the right of the school entrance the bluenette said pointing towards the door where a paper was placed (this is why no one in the akuma class bullied or insult marinette in fear of this happening) "during akuma attacks students will not be allowed to leave school campus unless told so ""any questions?" A few hands went up the 2 brunettes thought they were going to ask on why they would follow the rules while the green eyed boy paled seeing them as he saw the badges and had read the article while one teacher gave the bluenette a disappointed look unknown to them a group of waynes watched from the back , 7 with shocked , 3 smug and 1 proud ( who is who guess )

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bruces pov

After watching the article we kept our bags in our room walked to marinettes school , I hoped to be forgiven....

As we reach we see a crowd of people sitting/ standing in front of the school stairs while 3 students were standing in the middle, 'star' I thought as I saw her with 2 more students saying rules out " any questions?" A few hands shot up "yes Jack?" The redhead asked a boy with brown hair and blue eyes "will 3rd year students be allowed to go out without a pass?" "No, 3rd and 4th year students will be allowed to go out of school for any reason but will be given a pass by the teacher or Hall monitor for a certain amount of time and if you come 30 minutes later than the time given punishments will be given out by Nathaniel or chloe" martha continued to answer  the questions until a brunette raised her hand and asked "and why should we listen to you marinette!?" Grasps were heard throughout the room , I turn toward my family to see them angry
"Oh! Alya decided to talk back huh! Well the answer to your question is we were asked to come back by the principal " star said walking up to her while everyone cleared a path for her ......

1190  words~