you will listen to me !!

Marinette's pov

alya had decided to talk back to us.....
"What are you talking about...why would the principal ask you to lead our school when we have Lila?" The reporter yelled and continued to ramble about why Lila would have been a better leader"SHUT UP !!!" I yelled  grabbing her by the collar "i don't know what's your problem but deal with it ....." I yelled " EVERYONE BACK TO CLASS!" ms. Mandeleiv yelled and everyone dispersed I turned around a saw the waynes ........

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damians pov

Did she ...... "Come on we are gonna enroll you guys " father said I turned to look at Mar to see her walking towards us ......" father....." I whispered,  everyone turned around to see mar walking towards us " hello! How may I help you guys?" Mar asked "star....." father muttered under his breath

After about 5 minutes everyone in the hall had disappeared " what are you doing here father?" Mar asked confused "i am so sorry martha-" "the names marinette dupain cheng get it right......-" she walked towards hel,ter and Selina "hello!" Helena said clearly excited ,Mar simply nodded in response "Mari we have a problem!!" A redhead yelled out as he ran towards us and stopped as he saw us "oh -wayne" he said venom dripping through the word , he than proceeded to grab Mar by the hand pulling her behind and towards him.....

Jason's pov

How dare this random dude do that as I was about to do something B asked her a question "is he you boyfriend?" "ewwwwwww- wtf" both said in union as the pulled apart "Anyway what are you doing here anyway " pixie asked in a serious voice  "we are here to apologize for you know......" B said trailing off towards the end "I forgive you but I won't trust you " as soon as she said that the bell rang indicating the classes to start "well that is me .....I hope to see you around " is all pixie said before walking towards there I assume is the classroom......

Selina pov

Awwwww she is so perfect and adorable ......after she walked towards her classroom we returned back to the hotel and Tim hacked into the school cameras

Marinettes pov

As I entered class I saw everyone sitting in random places and miss bustier was sleeping on the desk .....I walk over to her desk grab the duster and *bang* I banged it on the desk which caused bustier to wake up and then class to look at me " ok ...we are gonna be changing seats...UP" I said "marinette! This behavior is not acceptable !" "Aww are you gonna send me to the principal? He made me in charge so SHUT IT!" i yelled as bustier pale up and the other getting up and walking towards the front

New seating arrangements

                            Bustier

Chloe & me                      nath & Nino

Max &kim                   Adrian & Ivan

Alya &Jul                         mylene & rose

Sabrina &lila  

" marinette you know i have eye problems !!" lila said and started to cry "marinette  how could you .....no one is sitting besides who they like!!!!" alya said and started yelling at me  "SHUT IT!!!!..... and lila if you have a problem i want a parent call or a doctors report and if you do have eye problems you could always wear glass and dont you dare say you cannot afford it .......your parents are politicians are they not?" "i-" "dont start go sit in your seat and alya i think lila has a voice if she  has something to say she will say it  you dont need to go around talking for her"

Timeskip

Classes were over and school was out me and the other 2 went to chloes hotel room

"Sooooo.....who are we replacing first?" Chlo asked ........

Note srry this chapter is small this week and last week were not the best for me ( I was sick) and yesterday a family issue came up sooooo ya and @asthasangal here ya go!!!!! Next update will be on Monday.