• Rules •

Layla's POV

His words were still ringing through my head like an alarm.

Like who was I fucking kidding, I had to pass after all those painful hours I had to endure but still, I thought that I'll chicken out.

I don't know okay, he just intimidates me. There's something about him that confuses me and I'm scared that I'll do something which I'll regret.

After last night, the next morning they called us for a team meeting to tell us about the rules and regulations we have to follow when we're under missions.

"Number one, we'd not be called by our real names. We'll use code names which we'll discuss among our respective team members." I sat there bored as I listened to Luca lecture us.

The rest two of them were also standing by him and listened to Luca. "I'll call you Ero Sennin." Luca suddenly said to Yuri and he raised his eyebrow, "We'll discuss about that later." Yuri smiled.
I scoffed cause I knew the reference all too well. May master Jiraiya's soul rest in peace.

"Okay then, Number two, you have to listen to your team leader at all costs and follow their command. If anyone of you at anytime were seen to disobey, you would be kicked out and sent back to your gangs or worst case, your dead bodies would be sent back which takes me to our third rule, if anyone of you were to betray our organisation, we can't promise you'll live."

The atmosphere got tensed as death was mentioned. "Okay so that's the three main rules the rest are minor which your team leader would be mentioning as time passes." And like that Leo ended our lecture.

"Oh and one more thing, you guys have your special surprise test in an hour so be prepared."

The three of us looked at him like he had grew two horns on his head. "What fucking surprise test?" Luca asked and Yuri smirked,

"You'll see." We looked at him confused. My eyes met Sinn's as he glanced towards me briefly keeping his face stoic and the three of them left the room leaving behind us puzzled.