• Unexpected •

Layla's POV

"We'll break into Papa Don's place in two days," Leo announced and I sat there staring at the patterns of the floor with my hands clasped.

Sinn was there standing beside Leo and staring at me like he knew something was bothering me.

Cause it was and it's not about the break-in we're about to do next week.

It's that I'm pregnant.

The last three months after that night I had with Sinn, the many times we were intimate, we used protection. I didn't forget to take my birth control pills.

For the past 2 weeks, I've been feeling down and nauseous the very moment I wake up.

Sinn got worried when he saw me vomiting almost every morning and he was taking me to the doctor's for a checkup but I just gave him some excuse that it happens to me sometimes when it does not. I'm a fairly healthy person.

But then a thought came to mind what if I'm pregnant? I tried to ignore it but it kept bugging me so I went to the closest convenience store and took the test at one of their bathroom stalls cause I didn't want to risk anyone seeing me with it.

And after 3 minutes, when I saw two faint lines my heart rate accelerated and suddenly my legs were giving up on me so I sat on the lid of the toilet seat and held my head. Re-evaluating all my life decision.

This can't be. There's a whole fucking thing growing inside of me. I started to shake my legs when I saw two pairs of shiny shoes in front of me and when I looked up, I was pulled right out of my thoughts of that day at the bathroom stall and to my current reality as my eyes met his silver one.

"Everything good? You look pale." Sinn touched the side of my face gently with his fingers and I felt slight shivers as the coolness of his ring touched the warmth of my cheek.

I closed my eyes briefly as I exhaled, "No I'm good. Just have a little headache." I lied, well the part about the headache isn't exactly a lie cause I can feel one forming.

He narrowed his eyes as he looked down at me who was sitting on the sofa. Everyone else was chatting among themselves including Yuri and Leo who were discussing some papers with their brows furrowed.

Sinn leaned down slightly as he took my hand in his.

"You're hurting your hand by digging your nails through its skin." He caressed my hand in his and I could feel the familiar warmth of his skin. I felt my stomach flutter.

"Are you worried about next week? You know you don't need to go-"

"I'll come," I said before he could finish and he looked at me intently.

"I'm fine, I am and I want to do this. Please."

Sinn kneeled before me as he kept my hand in his. "Saying please doesn't suit you."

I saw a hint of a smile on his face and I knew he wouldn't stop me from coming. He knows how much it means to me.

I gave him a smile which didn't quite reach my eyes and I know he noticed it.

He gripped my hand he was holding and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You know you could always talk to me if someone or something's bothering you?"

I stared back at him and nodded my head. "Yeah, I know."

He looked at my face as if searching for something but he wouldn't even have an idea about what was bothering me cause it was not something he would've expected.