[ 3 ]

By the time Jungkook reached home, he felt even more tired.His mother was a school teacher and she was already home as it's almost 6 pm.She always took the morning classes so that she can give time to their son in the evening.She greeted her tired son and suggested him to take some rest.

The boy went to the bathroom attached to his room to freshen up.After changing and freshening up, he decided to take a nap.While trying to sleep, he remembered the previous incident that occurred on the road.He also remembered the man who was way too attractive.

Even anger looked kinda good on him.Damn..

"He's a guy, that too a rude one.You can't just think about him like that.Moreover, he acts like an asshole."  He mentally scolded himself, shaking his head in disappointment and it didn't take him much time fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Jungkook woke up, it looked like it was already midnight.He immediately checked his phone and saw that it was 8pm already.His stomach growled indicating his need to eat.So he headed towards the kitchen where his mom was preparing dinner.

She smiled at her son who looked too cute to handle with his messy hair and sleepy face.He hugged her asking when will the dinner be ready.The mother patted his hair as she knew that Jungkook becomes clingy after waking up.She knew her son too well.She asked him to call his father while she went to serve the dinner.

After a while, the father-son duo came while talking and laughing about something.When Mrs. Jeon asked what were they talking about their expressions immediately changed.Jungkook cleared his throat while his father replied in an awkward manner.

"I was just asking about how his day went.It's nothing serious.Really!"

The woman felt something suspicious but let it pass since it's already late.They all ate having some usual chit-chat.Jungkook never mentioned how he was about to face an accident that day.He didn't want his parents to be worried.

After having dinner, Jungkook again went to his father's room.The next day was his mother's birthday and they wanted to surprise her.They wanted to wish her exactly in 12am but both of them forgot to bring the cake and flowers.They couldn't bake it at home since the the surprise wouldn't remain one.After all, the lady of the house would find it out.

Thank God, they ordered the strawberry cake which was Mrs. Jeon's favourite flavour from a restaurant two days earlier.Jungkook ordered the cake and said to the workers that they don't need to write anything on the top.He wanted to do it himself as he was good at decorations.

Jungkook's father can't go out at this hour as his shift is over for the day and his wife will definitely know that they are up with something.So they decided that Jungkook will go to bring the cake and flowers while Mr. Jeon will tell his wife that Jungkook had already slept cause of too much tiredness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile Taehyung got out of his car and entered his home.He saw his parents were watching TV in the living room while waiting for him.He smiled at the sight, forgetting the anger he had a few minutes ago which was obviously caused by the troublesome boy.

He greeted his parents and went towards his room to change.He didn't want to go out with his family, wearing a suit after all.After some time, when Taehyung was all ready, the Kim Family headed towards their destination.

Once they reached the restaurant, they sat inside a private cabin which was one of those for the VIP people the restaurant provided.The family of the three talked for a while after a satisfying dinner and family time.

Mrs. Kim and Taehyung both liked, no no, loved strawberry cake.So Taehyung decided to buy a cake as well.He went to the other side of the restaurant where they provided cakes with so many flavours and asked them to pack a strawberry cake.The workers panicked as they had only one strawberry cake left.It's almost time to close the restaurant and all the other strawberry flavoured cakes were already sold.