Chapter Five: Backstory

Previously...

The screen showed a DNA strand on one side, as well as a space for the central image, and a text box on the right, with the number '000' in alien writing on top. The image in the centre of the screen began to materialise before them, and Braedey's eyes widened in shock...

The image on the screen is him! He is Experiment 000!

"No way..." Rose muttered in surprise. This was not what she had expected to happen at all. "But... how?"

'How could I possible be...? I... I am a mad scientist's experiment?' Braedey thought to himself in shock. He looked to his hands in concern and worry, falling to his knees. 'Am I human? Or... a monster hiding as a human?' He clenched his fists as he sunk lower. He then looked over at Jumba, Lilo, and Stitch, only asking one simply question...

"Who am I?"

~*~*~

Rose felt terrible deep inside of her. She made her way over to Braedey, kneeling down to him, and brought him into her arms, hugging him as tightly as she could. Braedey fell into her embrace, needing someone to lean against, especially after what he has just heard.

Lilo looked to Jumba for an answer. "Jumba, how can Braedey be Experiment 000? He's human, isn't he?" She asked him.

"Normally, yes. But technically, he is half-human." Jumba informed, now bringing up the DNA strand that made Braedey's genetic makeup. "If you look closely, you see arachnid DNA blended with human DNA."

"But Jumba..." Rose spoke up. "How can Braedey be an experiment when he's clearly been here on Earth all his life? And on top of that, he had a human family?" She got Braedey to his feet. "Please answer the questions."

Jumba could see the desperation for answers in Rose and Braedey's eyes. He took a deep breath, and he answered to her. "You see, many years ago, Jumba had crazy idea to create genetic experimentation, but needed baseline to begin creation. After looking at creatures of Earth, which I did not know what it was back then, and I soon began to manipulated and blend human and arachnid DNA together for creation. Finally, Experiment 000, or Braedey as he is now named, is the end result."

"So... I was created in a lab... instead of being born?" Braedey muttered in fear. "But... I don't remember any of this. Why?" He asked to Jumba.

"You see, after your creation or 'birth', I was uncertain about what capabilities you will possess, since Jumba had no idea how powerful you'd become." Jumba answered back to the brunette. "I also did not want you to know, so after removing your memories, I sent you back to Earth, where you were quote unquote "born" into mother and father's lives, and the rest is history. For you, your new life was now underway, and look at where you are right now."