Chapter Six: Meeting His Cousins

Braedey, Lilo and Stitch were now making their way through the jungles, Braedey swinging along through the trees alongside them. Braedey was curious as to who they were going to meet among the other cousins all across the island, and where they were going.

"So, what's our first stop here in Kauai?" Braedey asked as he swung by the hovercraft. "And who is the first experiment for us to meet?"

"Down to the Rental Shack, and we'll meet Richter." Lilo informed to Braedey as they now flew their way above town.

"Oh, and who is Richter?" Braedey asked in curiosity.

"Cousin." Stitch clarified, as they made their way over to the beach.

'Richter... sounds similar to the Richter Scale that measures earthquakes...' Braedey thought to himself.

Once they got to the beach, Lilo landed the hovercraft, Braedey swung in over the trees and landed on the sand with a thud, leaving a small indent in the ground. Stitch made his way over to Braedey, jumping up onto his shoulder, Lilo smiling at the two. They now made their way to the Rental Shack, where they could see the next creature, known as Experiment 513, or Richter.

Richter is a quadrupedal, bulky, purple experiment resembling an Ankylosaurus. He has a huge flat tail with a triangular shaped portion at the end, a round face with a wide mouth with two of his bottom teeth sticking out, and a single horn on his head. He also has a lavender stomach, chest, and patches around his eyes, a large reddish-brown round nose, large black eyes, small, short pointed ears, tiny dark purple round spikes down his back, and a darker purple marking in the middle of his back reaching all the way to his tail.

 He also has a lavender stomach, chest, and patches around his eyes, a large reddish-brown round nose, large black eyes, small, short pointed ears, tiny dark purple round spikes down his back, and a darker purple marking in the middle of his back ...

"Wow. He looks rather tough." Braedey commented once he saw the quadruped experiment.

"He might look it, but he's actually friendly." Lilo said to Braedey, getting patting Richter's head like a puppy. "He can make earthquakes when he slams his tail into the ground. We reformed him so he works here to make some milkshakes." She added.

"I see." Braedey nodded in understanding. He slowly reached a hand over to Richter, who sniffed his hand, and Braedey patted Richter like he's a dog. "Huh, guess he's not so bad at all."

"El kayo tay, poppy." Stitch explained to Richter, who looked at Braedey with wide eyes, then he brushed his head against Braedey's side. "Braedey is cousin."

"Yeah, Stitch. I am a cousin. Actually, I'd be more like your grandfather or father in some cases." Braedey corrected, just as Richter gave him a freshly-shaken chocolate milkshake. "Oh. Thank you, Richter." He thanked, the purple Ankylosaur experiment smiling back.

"Come on, Braedey. We've still got more to see." Lilo called.

Braedey patted Richter's head once more, Richter speaking in alien, Braedey nodding back to him, and he followed after Lilo and Stitch to the hovercraft. Once all were onboard, they took to the air, and began to fly along towards their next location.