𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐛

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're here, Shalltear Bloodfallen."

A growing wicked grin appeared on her porcelain face as she continued walking out of the gate with a parasol in hand. The highest royalty was what suited her best when describing her. Her eyes took a sweep on the surroundings and her eyes landed on Hiyori.

Shalltear Bloodfallen, Guardian of the first to third floors of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

The look that the archangel received did not go unnoticed. She couldn't place what emotion it was, but Shalltear's eyes stayed on her longer than necessary.

Her lips perked up, showing her fangs as she looked away from Hiyori and onto Momonga. "My master!" She swooned as she dropped her parasol. The parasol dissipated into black butterflies, ones that decorated the night sky with its wings. She ran towards Momonga and dove into his unguarded chest. "My only dear master~!"

Hiyori looked away from the scene to hide her snicker as Momonga shouted in telepathy. "Hang on! Wait a minute!"

"Quite an attraction, aren't you?" Hiyori joked.

"Shalltear, you should control yourself." Contrary to the obedient-like demeanor that was present prior, Aura was hostile towards the vampire.

Shalltear looked behind her with a smirk on her face. "So you're here." Aura gritted her teeth in annoyance while Mare was trembling by the side, clueless on what to do between these two.

"It must be hard for you, Mare, to have a crazy twin sister like her." Shalltear's smirk widened to an amused grin and watched the different emotions that flashed on Aura's face.

Aura calmed her face and looked, practically glare at the vampire, and mumbled. "Fake breasts."

Shalltear caught what the dark elf said and covered her chest in shock.

"I'm right aren't I?" She raised an accusing finger, mocking the other guardian. "That's why you deliberately used a portal. Although you wanted to hurry over, you didn't want your plastic boobs messed up!"

"Silence! You're obviously flat-chested!"

Aura chuckled. "I'm just 76 years old, still growing, while you are an undead. How pitiful since you can't grow more than that! Just be content with what you have, fake boobs."

"You witch! You're going to regret this!" Shalltear stomped towards Aura as they continued to bicker.

Momonga turned to Hiyori, who was already chuckling at the situation. "This certainly reminds me of them, don't they?" The archangel asked.