𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬

"The Gods blessed us with this temple, a place to worship our God: Her Lady."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Temple of Artemis

Temple of Artemis

(Disclaimer: The map is a mere illustration to give the readers where things would be. It does not give detailed layouts of some rooms.)

The Temple of Artemis was originally a dungeon that was conquered by Hiyori and a few members that were soon to be the creators of the guild Teruteru. The Temple has four floors in total.

The discovery of this place came to be when one of Hiyori's friends found a dungeon that needed middle-levelled players to conquer. It was a monster-infested dungeon, that even Hiyori herself struggled to conquer all. But in the end, through endless trials, they got the Temple for themselves.

First Floor: Hall of Heroes

The floor resembles that to that of a royal hall of a grand palace, with pillars standing proudly and flags donning the symbol of the guild waving in the make-shift wind. Deeper into the hall are statues of great heroes from Greek Mythology, such as that of Hercules, son of Zeus and successor of the Twelve Labours; Odysseus, warrior and pride of Greek; or even Atalanta, huntress of the beast, the Calydonian Boar.

But not only stood Greek warriors, there stood members of the guild (and somewhere hidden was a statue of Momonga, standing all in his glory).

Second Floor: Royal Suite

Going down a hidden flight of stairs from the first floor is the Royal Suite. The stairs led down to a throne room, decorated with flags, drapes and luxuries that were fitting of a royal. Though the luxuries being displayed in the throne room are not real. On the two sides of the throne room were doors that led to two rooms. On the left led to the meeting hall and on the right led to the library. 

Passing those was a hallway that lead to other rooms as well. 

Third Floor: Eden

This floor is where the rooms of the residents reside. Back in YGGDRASIL, there were rooms that were designed as decorations, such as facilities like communal baths or a dining room, but with the transfer to the New World, all of those are now real. 

Further from that was the Garden of Eden, where a beautiful garden with different types of flowers, trees, and animals blooms with everlasting life. Even without maintenance, the life forms in the Garden stay thriving due to the overloading mana of the residents in the Temple. 

Though, if there is a foreign presence that aims to harm the temple or the residents in the Garden, the Garden's beautiful nature would turn poisonous and resort to killing that foreign presence. 

Fourth Floor: Treasury

The passageway to the Treasury is not physically accessible. The person would have to either wear the bracelet that donned the gem necessary to teleport around the Temple, or to say a sentence that would teleport them to the Treasury; "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." Spoken by Plato. 

The Treasury has two rooms. One where armours and weapons are kept that was gained by doing quests or creating with legendary items. The other was a room that was like a safe, made to keep the guild members of Teruteru keep their most precious items, like artefacts or event-limited items. 

Further development in the story will update this page. 

The layout of the Temple is heavily, and I mean heavily inspired by the Great Tomb of Nazarick, as you could from the map. Sobs. 

I wanted to create this page so that I could keep track of what I have written, or what I intend to write, and also give the reader the same purpose as well.

Also, if there are any suggestions, I will gladly listen to them and consider them!