𝐕

𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐢𝐧𝐳 𝐎𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐰𝐧

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nervousness was an understatement of what the sins were feeling. It was understandable. This was the first time that they all met Hiyori and they could feel the difference between them and the guild leader before them.

Whatever Hiyori did, she did it with grace and thoughtfulness. Every word she spoke, was spoken with care and hidden intentions. Even a glance from her spoke thousands of words that they quiver whenever they met her gaze.

And it was obvious to Hiyori that they were nervous about her presence. They always looked askance when talking to her, even the ever-cold Python was tense talking to her.

Though with the anxiety they felt, the sins pulled through focused on every word that Hiyori was saying. Every action she did, they observed with keen eyes.

"Alright, I will first explain our situation." Hiyori began. "Lamia has briefed all of you of our situation, yes?"

"Yes, my lady. We are located in a place we've never seen or heard, as well as being on a relatively close distance with the Tomb of Nazarick." Python quickly replied.

"Good. This entails many things, and most are hypothetical as of now. I have talked with Momonga about our current situation, and he and I have agreed on settling on the solution of tightening our securities as our utmost priority." Hiyori explained. "There may be changes around our bases and intruders may start appearing. I will employ this duty to Python, as you are head of security."

"Understood."

"And there may be financial problems coming later on. How is our treasury, Gloria?"

Gloria giggled before answering. "All is well, your highness—!" Your... highness? "—The treasury is lookin' good, last time I checked."

"And when was that?" Hiyori jokingly asked.

"Um... I believe 5 days prior?"

Hm, even records from YGGDRASIL are still present, Hiyori thought. She chuckled as she waved her hand. "That's good. Check it once again today and report back to me."

"Understood!" Gloria saluted, to which Hiyori couldn't help but huff in amusement.

"Now all of your duties are still the same as before—respectively guarding your floors, the library and the treasury. When either Python or Gloria requires assistance, do give them the assistance they need."

Hiyori added. "There will also be an information-sharing system that will be strengthened by Albedo and Demiurge, so that will be utilized between the Temple and the Tomb much securer. The day it will be completed is not yet clear, but when they do so, they will come to visit to set it up. And Mare will create dummy hills around the area to blend us in with the new environment, so do not be surprised about that. Does anyone want to ask anything? Avarita?"