Chapter 4: Sarah's outburst

It turns out that Clara was a gold digger. She was just using Kartik for his money. Kartik couldn't read this....and was nicely enjoying his life with her. He realized this when he was at the verge of being bankrupt. She literally ditched Kartik. Kartik had no idea what to do so he went back to Tara. He appologises Tara for his behaviour and says.

Kartik: "Tara I'm first off all sorry for my disgusting actions......now I'm at the verge of being bankrupt I have a business plan if you help me it would be great."

Tara: "continue what other option do I even have now rather than forgiving you"

Kartik: "let's start up a hotel. You've your gold, your mom's jewellery and other precious item....why not sell them and start up a hotel?"

Tara: "well.....the plan is nice, but how should I trust you what if you cheat on me again?"

Kartik: "I guarantee you I won't"

Tara: "I don't trust you"

Kartik: "please Tara I'm doing this for my future please for Sarah, Sarah's future."

Tara gets emotional by his words and agrees

They soon start up a hotel and in 5 years they get settled now Sarah was a pre-teen but because of her Dad and life situations she had already become really mature she was in class 5 right now there was more academic pressure on her and many other school. As soon as their business gets settled Kartik again goes back to Clara and this time Tara falls into depression and Sarah starts getting angry on her dad. One eve when Sarah and her family were sitting on their hotel. Kartik as usual was drunk and he started cursing Tara infront of Sarah and the staff members.

"You don't need to stay here bitch get lost. You don't deserve to stay here its my hotel not yours!!!"

Tara breaks into tears

"Excuse me Mr Tyson the person you're talking to is my mom and please show some respect Mr Tyson." said the young Sarah in rage.

"You- SARAH I AM YOUR DAD HOW DARE YOU?!!!"

"EXACTLY MR TYSON HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU MISBEHAVE WITH MY MOM SHE HAS OVERLOOKED YOUR EVERY MISTAKE AND YOU- hah.........YOU'VE ALWAYS CHEATED ON HER WITH YOUR DAMN GIRLFRIEND. WHAT DO YOU THINK I DONT KNOW ANYTHING I AM BLIND?!! I KNOW EVERYTHING MR TYSON.

Tara widened her eyes towards Sarah. Sarah's anger was beyond her control. She wasn't listening to anyone and she kept saying what was on her mind. Kartik was speechless at Sarah's this action and all the staff members in the hotel froze, for the first time Kartik was guilty of what he had done. Tara was happy she felt like there was someone to support her. Kartik didnt utter a word and stayed in the hotel for the night whereas the mother and the daughter went back home.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For your support....felt like someone was there for me....thank you Sarah"

Sarah just glared at her mom's comment and didnt say anything.

"Look mom its even your fault for staying with a mentally unstable man for past 14-15 years how could you?"

"Its a long story dear I'll tell you when you're a little older that time I didnt have any choice rather than marrying your dad....that's why I say dear....don't fall in love it may look pleasant in the beginning but love just carries pain with it....."says Tara thinking about Jake.

"Well now I hate all men mom I feel scared to trust someone I won't marry anyone all men are like my dad to me.....it even scares me to talk to my classmate now this thought bothers me that what if he's like my dad. So there's no chance of me being in love....and I promise that I won't."

"That's like my little princess, come on dear its too late now let's go to sleep"

Poor kid...she just said that with her current emotion. She had never thought that she would be getting the best gift of her life later. The love of her life.... Always remember this
Someone, somewhere
Is made for you.

Let's see who's made for Sarah....will Tara accept that guy? Who will be that lucky guy? Will Sarah even like anyone?

For knowing more stay tuned to the story will be uploading the next chapter tommorow. Till then tell me your predictions of what you think will happen next. Till then
Stay home
Stay safe