Chapter 7: Raj Malhotra

All the rituals were done and the fun fact was Kartik still tortured Tara via calls and misbehaving with the ladies who lived next to their house. Sarah was still upset about what had happened but nothing could be done, what was upcoming next for Sarah was something she didn't want and never dreamed of. Sarah, Tara and Jake came back to Paris and everyone was back to normal life except Sarah, she was anxious about everything, she stopped smiling and she had become a really stern girl. One day there was an entry of a new guy in school, at the very first sight he looked very intoxicating. His big brown mesmerizing eyes, his chubby face, his cute smile which the world's precious thing, so precious that it was matchless, his smooth silky hair so smooth as if it were silk and the last but not the least his enthusiastic voice....his voice always had the will to do something adventurous. Who would not love him? 

"Excuse me Sir can I recite a speech and can I introduce myself to the whole class?"

"ofcourse dear go ahead"  

"Hello everyone I'm Raj Malhotra and I'm from India. I belong from India so I want to share something about one of our freedom fighter "Bhagat Singh" about what favors he had done for our freedom"

The way Raj expressed himself and delivered his speech was just spectacular, all the girls were impressed by him except Sarah, she hated people who speak to much because she was an introvert. He ended his speech the whole class clapped for him.

"Wow you seem to be a really smart boy Raj" said the teacher 

Raj giggled and said nothing, all the girls melted by his spectacular performance in the first day except Sarah, she thought to herself 'first of all he speaks to much and I don't think he is a nice guy because usually people who act smart are the most- ah nevermind let's not curse him' Sarah thought to herself. 

But Sarah doesn't whats in her fate what will happen next is shocking both for Raj and Sarah.

till then stay tuned to Sarah Tyson's adventures stay home, stay safe, take care.