Goodbye forever

Everything was going nice. Till now the sky was purple the air was pink, everything was lovely. It was the season of love again. The girl who looked rather nerdy with glasses and two braids, started caring about her looks and the boy on the other side the prince charming of Sarah's dreams Raj was already handsome. It was finally 14th November. Sarah was eagerly waiting French class for some reason she was excited to see Raj, not like she had a crush on him but then no one knows why. There our Sarah was all nicely dressed looking good with eyes filled with excitement for Raj. 

Raj enters

"Oh hello, happy children's day"

"Happy children's day, Raj" said Sarah with a smile

"You look in a good mood today, whats up huh?" asked Raj with a smirk

Sarah blushed at him.

Raj goes infront of the whole class widens his arms like some Hollywood hero and winks at Sarah and then he kneels down and starts singing a romantic song infront of her. Everyone present in that class were laughing at him some were recording it and the French teacher was just staring at him only exception was Sarah she was carefully looking at him and observing him. Then they all went in the ground played some games and danced at the end of the day. Raj comes to Sarah and shares his day with her.

"You know I would have won that game but that guy won me in the last with a few seconds"

He continues, he was speaking like as if he was his day with his mom.

"From today I'll call you mom" says Raj

"why?"

"because you kinda remind me of my mom. You know I never got Dad's love as he died in a car accident. I really miss him"

Sarah's face turns whitish 

"Anyways I have to go otherwise the hostel warden may kill me bye" said Raj

Days went by, the more the time passed more Sarah kept thinking about Raj. She still couldn't understand she was in love. Finally one day Raj says he is leaving the school next year, Sarah took it lightly and slowly she fell more deep for him, this deep that while studying she kept thinking about him. Finally it was exam time and then after that the results were out, as expected Sarah spoilt her exams. She was scolded by her parents and then the next day was the last day of school she went there all hopeless and upset still waiting for him to arrive. He arrives, everyone especially girls were greeting him. Sarah didnt go to greet him because she didnt have the courage to face him. The school bell rings and then Sarah and her friend Avantika walk downstairs.

"Hey why were everyone greeting Raj"

"oh that actually today was his last day in school, he's leaving next year"

Sarah went upstairs ran to the boy's hostel and waited for him but she had to go because it was almost 1 hour and her cab was there.

What do you think will happen next?

Do you feel bad for her?

What do you think about Raj?