Chapter 13: The fight

Tara: **in rage** DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF HOW MUCH I WORK HARD TO EARN FOR A LIVING?!!!!WHERE THE HELL IS THE VASEEEEE TEL MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Tara furiously starts walking around the house and notices a piece of vase lying on the floor 

Tara: SARAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YOU BROKE MY VASE

Sarah:Mom I can explain I didnt-

Tara:Then who broke it?!! THE GHOST?THE RATS?THE COCKROACHES?!!!YOUR BARBIE DOLLS?!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT BREAK EVERYTHING

Tara starts throwing all the toys and stuffs Sarah owned

Sarah:MOM STOP IT I CAN EXPLAIN I SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! *pushes Tara*

Tara:YOU ARE BACK-CHATING YOUR MOM?!! IS THAT WHAT I GET AFTER WORKING HARD ALL DAY LONG?!!!

Sarah:Mom I didnt mean I just-

Tara: SHUT UP!!!!*starts pulling her hair and drags her out of the room*

Sarah:ouch!!! that hurts I cant believe a vase was more important to you than your own daughters life.

Tara:So now you are implying I am a bad mom? oh yes I am do one thing leave your house and go live with your dad....go...go...I SAID GO!!!!!  *pushes Sarah*

Sarah:You would forgive Jake if Jake had broken the glass right?

Tara: *starts beating herself* *yells*TRAITOR TRAITOR YOU ALLL ARE TRAITORSSSS MY DAUGHTER, MY OWN HUSBAND AND THE PERSON I HAD LOVED THE MOST

Sarah: why now what did your so called beloved do?

Tara:*wipes her tears and lowers her volume*nothing concerning you

Sarah:FUCKING DONT LIE ON MY FACE TELL ME WHAT THAT BASTARD DO!!! THE DAY HE ENTERED MY LIFE, LIFE HAS BECOME HELL NOW TELL ME WHAT HE DID?

Tara starts getting nervous

Tara's phone gets a notif 

'Message from Jake'

Tara goes to another room

Whispers 

Tara:Say why did you hide me about your wife and child?

Jake:I didnt hide I just had no choice, I personally dont like my wife I will soon divorce her trust me I love you from all my heart. 

Tara:How can I believe you?

Jake:*starts crying* I will die if you leave me I really love you please dont tell Sarah about this she will hate me even more please forgive me.......now see I also accepted your daughter why cant you accept my deepest darkest secret and forgive me.

Tara melts and agrees to forgive him

she heads out of the room and there she sees Sarah

her eyes were fumed with anger

she widened her eyes to Tara

Tara drops her phone out of fear and starts panicking

She knew Sarah's anger was uncontrollable and now where would she go for help?

Sarah:Well played mom. WELL PLAYED! *claps sarcastically*

*Tara nods in disagreement*

Sarah: You can forgive a man for hiding such a big truth.FOR CHEATING but YOU cant FORGIVE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER FOR BREAKING A VASE. You can almost disown your own daughter for having broke a vase BUT SOMEONE WHO BROKE YOUR HEART, NOTHING FOR HIM JUST A "ITS OKAY". VERY WELL DONEEEEE WOWWW MOM YOU ARE THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD WOWWWWW.

Tara starts crying and tries to explain Sarah the situation

Sarah:No just no I dont need any explanations from you. YOU being a mom SUPPORT A PERSON WHO- *starts crying?* Its all okay mom first dad then you.....its fine I am old enough to take care of myself......THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH FOR YOUR 'LOVE' AND 'SUPPORT'

*Sarah flounced towards her room without eating dinner and slammed the door*

*Tara falls on her knees and starts crying*

*Sarah cries herself to sleep*

............