.҉001.҉

The omega had no idea how he got himself into this situation. He had not one, not two, not even three, but four. Four alphas surrounding him at the moment.

"Guys-" the omegas voice is weak it sounding a lot breathier than intended. One of the alphas surrounding him grips him a little tighter, the omega whining in response.

"Oh come on y/n," The omega looks up at the male who called his name, his eyes landing on the gray haired twin "Ya can do better than that can't ya?"

"Don't tease 'em too bad 'samu." Hot breath fans across the back of the omegas neck "Ya know the poor thing can't hold on for much longer." The other twin continues rubbing circles onto the omegas skin.

"Please, I can't-" The omega is cut off

"Can't, or won't?" The omega tears his gaze away from the gray haired twin in order to look at a black haired male leaning against the wall. Him typing away at his phone, almost as if he's bored of everything that's currently occurring.

The omega blindly searches for any semblance of help, his e/c eyes landing on another one of his teammates, "Gin-"

"Don't even. This is yer fault." The second year walks up to the omega, gently grabbing his chin and making him look up at him, "Ya shouldn't even be looking at another team like that. Much less letting them scent ya."

Oh right... Now y/n remembers. Jealousy.

But i've started in the middle. Let's go to the beginning shall we?

°°°

Y/n leans against Kenma as he fiddles with the males PSP, attempting to beat a level Kenma had passed long ago. You having the pleasure of playing a game Kenma had beaten and grown bored of.

"You hear about me moving?"

Kenma hums as he focuses in on the game he's playing on his computer, eyes flying across the screen, not a glance spared towards y/n nor the keyboard.

"Yeah, I know. Kuroo told me earlier."

You let out a scoff, not surprised Kuroo had told Kenma at all "Yeah, i figured he would but i wanted to do it first. Guess I shouldn't've told him first." A small frown comes over your face at the screen flashing a 'You Died' screen. You quickly press 're-try' determined to beat the stupid boss and pass the level.

"Shouldn't've told who first?" You don't even look up as Kuroo enters the room, him having just left to grab a bottle of water from the kitchen.

"You." Your eyes narrow onto the screen as you jump back from a sword swipe "I knew you'd tell Kenma before I got the chance and yet I still allowed you to know first."

"Well I am the captain."

You hum, fingers flying across the buttons "Yeah. But still," You go silent as you zero back in on the game completely. Blocking out Kuroo (and Kenma on the off chance he'd said anything).

The psp is snatched from your hands just inches away from bringing the bosses life bar from yellow into the red. "Kuroo!" You jump up, eyes still stuck on the psp, if you got it back right now you'd still have a chance.

"Y/N." Kuroo hold up the psp making sure it was out of your reach. "Pay attention to me, i'm talking to you!"

"No, no." Your eyes widen in horror as the all to familiar 'You Died' screen pops back up. "No!" You gesture to Kenma's PSP with a groan "Kuroo, look at what you did!"

"You shouldn't have been ignoring me! We came over here to study before school restarts, not to play video games."

"You sound like a parent." Kenma says. You glance at his screen to see that Kuroo also cut the power but it seems he let Kenma get to a stable saving point because there's a 'Continue game' screen on.

"Ughhhhh, Kuroo we have three weeks left. And that's not even true, I leave next week and you two have a volleyball camp thing."

"You'd have it too if you hadn't quit the team."

"I'm literally moving."

"That's not the point."

***

You leave Kenma's house. A new (to you) PSP game resting in your hands, and a small smile resting on your face. "I'll see you guys later right?" You stare at the two mates at the door. Both of them giving small smiles in return.

"We promise." Kenma mumbles, him looking you in your eyes.

"Good, if not i'll literally come back here myself to murder both of you." The three of you only stare at each other for a few seconds before you step forward, throwing your arms around the both of them. "I'll miss you guys."

The two hug you back "We'll miss you too." Kuroo says giving you a squeeze.

"Come back and visit as often as you can. I don't know if i'll be able to handle it if you don't."

You step back from the two "I will i promise." With a final wave goodbye, you begin the walk to your house so you can finish packing.

You arrive home, easily opening up the door with your key, you still weren't used to mostly everything being gone. You shuck off your shoes and continue in the house with your socks. You calling out that you were home as you continue onto your room.

"Yo, y/n." The door to your brothers room slides open and he steps out.

"Sae, what's up?"

"Do you have any idea where the basketball the team gave me is? I want it to go to the new house in Hyōgo but i have no idea where I put it."

"Have you checked the mantle? There's a lot of stuff on there lately."

"Got it, thanks."

You nod, heading back to your room.

The first thing your net with is bare walls and then a singular futon on the floor. The only thing catching your attention is the charging PSP on top of it. Oh, right. You forgot. You're basically packed already.

***

You stare at your friends sadly, you all staring at each other through the window. You press your hand to the glass as the team watches you leave. You'd miss Nekoma. You'd miss your team. Your friends.

A/N:

L/n Sae

L/n Sae.
A 3rd year
Alpha
Basketball player