.҉007.҉

You assume Sae and the other girls from yesterday exchanged numbers because there the two of them were both waiting at the curve of the street where the four of you happened to run into each other yesterday. The only difference this time was that both girls had all sorts of bruises lining their arms. Your eyes narrow in on the one large yellowish one on Yukaro's forearm due to her only having her sweater vest on and her sleeves rolled up.

"The hell happened to you?" Sae nudges you for your bluntness but you simply stare at Yukaro with a raised brow.

Yukaro let's out a heavy sigh, her shoulders slumping as she did "Aran. Man his spikes are lethal! Not to mention those damn jump serves." You raise an eyebrow, you recognized those terms.

"Yukaro are you on the girls volleyball team?"

"Yeah!" A bright grin takes over her face "Me and Yuzaru both are!" She says jabbing her thumb in the black haired girls direction, Yuzaru already engaging in a conversation with Sae about who knows what.

"So that's what you were planning yesterday with Kita? A volleyball scrimmage?"

"Wow~ whatta ya doin' l/n? Tryna get a glimpse into my psyche?"

You give the girl next to you a side eye "Sure."

You don't even realize your walking until you arrive at the gates of the school, somewhere along the walk Yukaro started talking about the match but somewhere along the line she started talking about some know it all setter she apparently loathed with all her being, her words not yours, Atsumu.

You recognized the name from Yukaro saying it yesterday but felt as if that wasn't the whole case. You know you've heard the name somewhere else. As the two of you walk across the courtyard two familiar scent waft into your nose however their joined by another pleasant one as well. You recognize two as Suna and Osamu but couldn't place the third. You glance around but with the wind blowing and many students mulling about you couldn't exactly pinpoint where the third scent was coming from.

"- And he's such a pompous little asshole! Whining about what he wants and that if ya can't hit his," Her voice goes up an octave putting the words in quotation marks to further mock the setter ""Perfect spikes then yer a shit spiker and a scrub!"" Yukaro goes back to her normal voice an annoyed huff leaving her "He makes me so sick!"

"Yukaro maybe your looking at him from a swayed perspective, i'm sure he can't be that bad."

"You said that yesterday but he is! He's that bad!"

"I think you've just worked yourself up a little."

"y/n-"

"I heard my name."

At the unknown voice Yukaro growls and turns around "Miya."

You follow suit and turn around to see- A blond version of Osamu?! In your dumb shock all you could think to do was stare, and it wasn't discreetly.

A mock pout comes over the blond's face "When I wasn't around ya called me Atsumu what's with the Miya talk now?"

Yukaro sneers at the blond you concluded is the famed Atsumu from Yukaro's negative tales. At least now you have the common sense to close your mouth so your not drooling all over yourself.

"Alright, Atsumu, the hell do ya want?"

"Well I wanted to talk to yer cute little omega friend here," me? is he talking about me? "But then i heard ya bad mouthin' me. An' that hurts me Yukaro. I thought we were friends."

"You know damn well neither of us are friends." Yukaro steps forward and a mocking grin comes over Atsumu's face. You don't hate to say it only added to how attractive he was.

"Yukaro, c'mon we should go." You tug on Yukaro's arm. Noting how her scent changed from mild annoyance to anger.

"Oi, 'Tsumu ya need to learn when to leave people alone." Your joined by Osamu.

You freeze, once again not expecting to see the two side by side. You observe the two, the only difference was their hair color and the way their hair was parted. Twins, they were twins.

Osamu's eyes meet yours. You give a nod in greeting before pulling Yukaro off, lightly scolding her as you tote her away.

Atsumu watches as the two of you walk away "So that's the omega from yesterday?"

"Yup."

Atsumu let's out a small hum as he watches you leave "He's cute." And with that he walks off.

Osamu watches as he does annoyance building up in him. Atsumu is annoying.

°°°

When Atsumu smelled you for the first time it was surrounding the classroom that Osamu and Suna shared. He'd noted that it smelled better than most Omegas did and Atsumu was curios as to who the scent belonged to. Of course he was a bit miffed that Osamu and Suna obviously knew who the scent belong to and would share the information, but that's alright because Atsumu was determined to figure out just who exactly you were and why your scent was so damn alluring.

It was during the lunch break yesterday that Atsumu first put his eyes on you. Of course he'd smelled you coming to the door. He perked to attention waiting for you to open the door so he could finally lay eyes on the boy whose scent had him zeroing in on a desk hoping for just a glimpse of an omega who smelled like heaven.

When you slid open the door to the classroom and stepped in Atsumu was not disappointed. What he was disappointed in, however, was the red headed girl you were with. Yukaro Suzuki hated Atsumu with every bone in her body and he didn't want her pushing that on you before he'd even gotten the chance to introduce himself. But just as soon as you'd entered the classroom you were just as quick to leave.

This brought him to today. With Atsumu catching wind of your scent from the courtyard, managing to evade his fangirls with a glare and heading towards you. However he was able to catch Yukaro bashing him to you, ruining what could've been a first impression of him. But Atsumu hearing you defend a male you didn't even know from Yukaro made his heart warm. Especially because the two of you seemed close enough.

But as you turned around and the two of you caught eyes, it was all worth it. You were absolutely stunning. Of course Atsumu noticed it yesterday but seeing you up close and for longer reaffirmed the fact.

However Yukaro ruined it, her annoyance for Atsumu being palpable. But it was fun to rile her up.

The exchange was quickly over with you and Yukaro walking off. Atsumu, however, was satisfied. He got a name. y/n... it was cute. Just like you.