.҉004.҉

"...Manager?" The gray haired male hums, he sounds thoughtful about it. "That's interesting..."

You raise an eyebrow "How so?"

"I just don't think they've ever had one before, s'all."

"Then that's why i'd be perfect~ i'm amazing at what i do."

He hums "I'm sure."

"What's your name?" The black haired male questions, him looking up from his phone to glance at you.

"Oh, I'm L/N Y/N but you can just call me y/n."

"Miya Osamu," The gray haired one says, a small smirk growing on his face "But just call me Osamu, it's easier."

"Suna Rintarou."

You hum, "So what clubs are you guys in?"

"Oh that's easy it's the--"

Osamu is cut off by the teacher entering the room "Good morning class, i'm-" you zone out.

___

"..So get to know the two people sitting next to you because their going to be your classmates for the rest of the year." You blink once, then twice, then a third time. The two alpha's sitting next to you would be your seatmates for the rest of the year?!

"Of course you can switch seats with someone else, only in their willing. You have three minutes, go."

You expected no one to come up to you, which of course was wrong due to who was sitting next to you, because you were flooded with people asking to switch seats with you. To which you awkwardly refused each time. Of course you'd seen how many people were around both Osamu and Suna when they first came into the classroom but you'd yet to truly realize, other than the fact that both of them were alpha's and that both of them happened to smell really, really really good, why they were so damn popular.

"Alright," your homeroom teacher begins speaking again "Seeing as no one has switched seats," you feel very many glares aimed at your back right now, "It's safe to say that these will be your seats for the rest of the year. Enjoy them."

"Hey y/n," You can feel Osamu's breath fan across the shell of your ear "M' happy to have ya as my seat mate for the rest of the year."

***

Class shortly, for you due to being zoned out for most of it, ends and you walk out of the classroom, eager to get away from the glares and the flirtatious alphas sat beside you. However as soon as you exited there was Yukaro with a wide grin. Out of the pan and into the fire.

"L/n! I've been waiting on you to get out of class for forever."

"Class just ended for you too Yukaro."

"Yeah i know! But your class lasted longer than mine."

"What do you want Yukaro?"

"Spend break with me, I wanna show you something!"

"I thought you showed me everything this morning..."

"Well this spot is special~"

"You've known me for like five minutes. Why would you take me to a special spot?"

"Because l/n, your special."

"You sound like a school counselor attempting to get me to open up."

"Ugh," Yukaro grabs your hand once again "Just come on!" You give in. For some reason this girl simply feels the need to drag you everywhere. "So~ ya heard about clubs yet?"

"Yeah, my seat mates were talking about it. I want to join the volleyball club."

Yukaro abruptly stops you almost ramming right into her back. "The boys volleyball team?"

"Yeah, I'm planning on becoming the manager."

"Fer real? ya really wanna?" The red head turns around, her eyes glimmering happily. "If ya do i can finally say i got friends in every club in tha school!"
You sweat drop is that really what she's concerned about? "Come on! I'll introduce ya to the coaches!" Oh my gods that's totally what she's concerned about And you are once again being dragged around by the redhead.

It doesn't take long for the two of you to arrive to the staff room, Yukaro eagerly knocks on the door her impatiently waiting for a teacher to open the door.

Eventually someone does, a middle aged man with short sandy colored hair with dark brown eyebrows and black glasses. "Coach Kurosu, you're just the person we wanted to see! This is y/n," Yukaro pulls you closer to her and gestures towards you making sure you're who the coaches is focusing on, "He wants to be the manager for the team!"

His eyebrow raises, him looking off in the distance with a thoughtful look on his face "A manager huh... we haven't had one of those in a while." He then turns to you "Any experience?"

"I managed my middle school team for all three years and during my first year I managed my old schools team over at Nekoma high."

"Nekoma huh? that's that defensive team. i've heard good things about them."

You perk up at that, happy someone knew of your team.

"So what do you know of the Inarizaki high boys volleyball team?"

___

Not too long later break was over and a new block of classes would begin. Meaning you had to go back to class with the well smelling alpha's.

"How'd it go?" Yukaro questions, her bounding into your vision as you leave the staff room.

"It went well," You let out breathless laugh, sounding as if you can't believe something just happened, "I got the position."

"No way!" Yukaro squeals as she tackles you in a hug "That's great!" She lets out a gleeful laugh as the two of you part. "I have a friend in every club at school, it's a win win!"

You pat the girls shoulder "Yeah, okay." You begin to walk away heading to class with Yukaro following, her putting her hair in a high ponytail.

"The only downside to joinin' the volleyball club would be Atsumu, that bastard."

You raise an eyebrow as you look over at Yukaro, "Why what's wrong with him?"

Yukaro scoff's "Oh what isn't. He's an arrogant jerk and if ya so much as drop a pen while he's serving he get's all up in yer face an' angry about it!"

You furrow your eyebrows "I'm sure he's not that bad."

"Ya may be right," Yukaro looks at you out of the corner of her eye "He's probably much worse."