Truth Or Dare

Chapter - 5
The Wizarding World - The Masked          
                     Mystery
              TRUTH OR DARE
The next morning I woke up pale . The dream was not scary but I knew it was a key to whatever was going on . But I also knew it wasn’t the shop that was the clue but the person . Who was it ? . Today was Saturday that means no school I thought in joy . I could have some fun and worry about this later .I then got dressed up and went walking with Amanda . The sun was shining brightly and I saw students chatting eagerly to their friends . We had soo much fun  together . We even played Quidditch .  We also spent our time learning new spells like Expelliarmus . Me and Amanda were always advanced in defensive . It was one of the things we had in common , loving Defence Against The Dark Arts . We tried Wizarding Chess for the very first time and neither of us were good . We played Dumsharats with some of our friends too . Claire’s imitation of Voldemort was hilarious !! And you should have seen ruby !! Oh my !! That girls acting skills are marvellous !! We also saw movies and series together . We ate popcorn and French fries . We also planned to play truth or dare our traditional game that night .  “Are Amaya and Chase joining us ?” I asked Amanda hopefully .  They were friends I made this year at class hours , they comforted me and never belived the rumours . “Who are they ?” asked Amanda quizzically . “You – you don’t remember ?”  I asked extremely terrified now . Was I right the whole time ? hog-gwarts is rea-lly in danger ? Oh girl calm down I told myself . “No I don’t know know who they are” she replied .  “Don’t you think this has something to do with the masked student ? I mean you know people who I have never heard of” she added hastily . She looked completely shocked and scared and so was I . “Maybe but I am sure the masked student is not a villain” I said . I then narrated her my entire dream . “Well it could be a trick” she protested . “No , I am sure no” I said firmly though I had no clue where my confidence came from . Then I heard the clock tick . It was 8:00 pm time for a game of  truth or dare . “Come on lets go to the common room its time to play” I said excitedly .
All our friends sit in a circle  and placed two bowls in the centre . We took pieces of paper and wrote questions for truth or dare . In one bowl we marked truth and in another bowl we marked dare . We started from left to right .  First was Natasha who chose truth . She had to confess she had cheated in a exam once !! Omg!!Then it was Charlotte who chose dare . She had to dump ice cold water on Olivia (Well it affected Olivia more than Charlotte !!). I noticed that Miranda was not there and Amanda replied she was out sick . We played about four rounds and it was so fun !!  Once again it was my turn but this time unlike my other chances  I chose dare . I picked a note from the bowl and was really shocked . Then only did I realise that  my guess was right . This is a very serious problem , I would need all the help I need . But I need a convincing evidence . How will I do that ?
TO BE CONTINUED ….
Question time!!
How do you think Amelia will convince the others? Will the plan go right?  or will she fail miserably?