The Masked Student

CHAPTER – 8

  "My only and last hope is the masked student"

 The next morning I got up soon , attended my classes and pulled Amanda along in the evening to figure out who the masked student is . "It is way too serious than we think . I feel like that persons the only way to solve this mysterious problem of people disappearing , because how much ever I try I can't find a solution !! the masked student probably has a clue" I explained to Amanda . "As much as I want to believe you we don't don't know if that person is trustworthy !!" she said . we have to try I said firmly .

We soon sketched a plan to meet the masked student . We set all the traps . We first wrote a note saying:

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU AGAIN . BE AT THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENTS AT 7PM TODAY .

I put a charm in it that .It becomes visible only to the person who is hiding or spying on me . We then pinned it in the notice board . It was 5: 30 pm now . We wore hoods so that no one would recognise us .We headed to the room of requirement and put a charm on it that it will give off an alarm to us if someone steps in . We hoped the masked student would come , because we think that the person would have thought we know the person's identity or if that person is doing it unwillingly and wanted help . It was 6 : 50 pm now , the person would be here any minute . At sharp 7pm we saw a hooded figure about to touch the door. We took out our wands to trap the masked student once and for all but......

Dementors beated us . What were they doing inside Hogwarts??? The masked student was not quick enough to use their wand so I shouted "expect patronum!!" And the dementor floated away . The main problem was the masked student ran away too after spotting me . "Why did you have to help ?" groaned Amanda . "Well I couldn't just leave that person dealing with a dementor when he can't cast a spell !!" I retorted. "Ugh you are so good!!"said Amanda annoyed . "Anyways I somehow placed an automatic tracking device on the masked student , so we can easily spot that person , but there is one problem , it is too advanced so you can only track that person for one day" I said . "Well we will try tomorrow it is enough for today" told Amanda . "We both headed towards our dormitory . We soon fell asleep . I got a dream today ,"GO TO WEST" a voice stated repeatedly in my head ."Ugh stop!" I shouted towards the voice . It did not stop . when it was about to say something , I woke up instantly ,hearing my friend call my name. "What happened ? I just called your name!! You look so scared" asked Amanda . "Oh nothing" I said her .

Then later in the evening me and Amanda took a walk in the edge of the forbidden forest .Sadly we weren't allowed to enter the forest . "So I was thinking about you standing up for Hogwarts president . I mean we cant track the masked student this way . Last time we tried we failed miserably !! even trying to track him today afternoon went all wrong!! I mean we found the asked student but you could have broken your hand !!" she explained . "You are both right and wrong . This wont help and even if it does no one will vote for ME !! We can find another way to find the masked student" I said . "Oh well I already registered your name" she said smiling . "You what ?" I exclaimed . "You heard me" she replied casually .

TO BE CONTINUED .....