What Do You Expect ?

CHAPTER – 7

"You kept the box so you are the masked student !!"

"Amanda !! stop the alarm clock!!" I cried . "Ame !! wake up !! its late" she said . "Awwww ... 5 minutes please . Not even a second now get up" she ordered . "Ahhhh" I say and get up still drowsy . "When is the first class ?" I asked . "Um..let me think ONE HOUR AGO !!" she said sarcastily . "Stop joking !!" I said . "I am so not , ask Professor Mcgonagal" she said . "Pro – what ????? good morning professor !!" I said nervously . "Get up quickly and get dressed Amelia Riddle" scolded Professor Mcgonagal . "After all of the trouble you caused I think you need personal attention" added professor mcgonagal . I just stood there stunned . I then got dressed and packed but my eyes were still on Proffessr Mcgonagal . Why does she have to give me personal attention ? We then entered class to see a group of scared Slytherins . Now why are Slytherins scared of me ?

"Today lets try to transfigure a balloon into a banana . Copy me . Gently lift your wand up and down and twice in the left and once in the right" Professor instructed . We all tried but a lot failed . June turned the balloon into a baboon while Natasha popped the balloon about 5 times . Whereas Claire's balloon turned into a feather and flew away . Me and Amanda were the only ones who did it right . I was happy mainly because Professor Mcgonagal will forgive me for todays late attendance . "Amelia meet you – know – who today 9:00 pm" said professor mcgonagal . "I – wha – ok professor" I said looking nervously , shifting in my seat . Everyone stared at me with disgust . I guess they think I support Voldemort . Well now all Slytherins will hate me I mean most of them hate Voldemort .Its funny how news about me spreads like wildfire . I took a deep breath and continued with class .

Its over I said delighted and loud enough for Amanda to hear . "Yay !! and noo !!" she whispered to me as we moved out of class . "Whats with the yay !! and no !! mood ?" I asked her confused . "I mean 3 more periods still you meeting with Voldemort . That's bad I really want to know what Voldemort wanted to talk to you about" she explained to me . "Really ?! how are you excited ?? I am not willing to meet Voldemort I mean at all of the time not now !! Theres so much going now I get a bad feeling about what he is about to say" I replied . We then entered herbology .

"Students today we will learn about some dangerous plants like the stem growing ivy" said Professor Sprout . We all took our books eager to learn . There were different kinds of plants and shrubs . The view was beautiful . This was ruined when a group of ivy plants entangled some students . They grew sooo big and excreted some kind of yellow liquid . "Ahh !! Ouch" shouted all of the students . With a swish of a wand professor sprout reduced the size of the plants but they were still dangerous . "Students go to your dormitories quick !" yelled Professor Sprout . We all ran and reached our dormitory . What was with today ? Was today bad luck day ?

"Um.. hello why are you staing at me ?" I asked . "Nothing" he said and turned away. Ok now its very weird its like hes following me everywhere. He seemed to be writing a letter to someone. I sneak peaked to find Addi I will meet you at 9pm today . Things are going as planned.

Amelia its soon lunch . Come on we can go there early said Amanda . "Uh – yeah i'll come" I replied . we both reached the great hall to see a crowd of students already present . They seem to talk about Slytherins . we eavesdropped .

"Ugrh they are cruel !! I mean what are they thinking ? They are kings and queens I hate them !! They all are probably death eaters I mean Amelia !! Voldemorts daughter !! How can we trust them ? I mean look at the news shes all over it !! We can never trust Slytherins !! They are a group of liars !!" They all were gossiping of how much they hate Slytherins and how to take them down ."ahhh !!" I yelled as I tripped and fell face first in the ground . The group of students present in the great hall saw me and whispered something like "shes spying , probably for Voldemort , they prove us right" . "I – I got to go" I muttered to myself and ran towards the hallway .

"OH NO !! OH NO !! I just got caught by how to get Amelia down group !!! are they the ones telling rumours recently ??!! whaterever I don't care ," I thought and stormed off . I missed lunch but I didn't care though . I had about three hours to meet Voldemort . I wasted the time by thinking about yesterday . I had no answers so why bother ? I thought and roamed in the hallways . I suddenly dashed into someone but before I could recover to look at the person I was face to face with no one . weird I thought . I walked and walked but stopped when I heard a familiar voice . "Oh no !! its all my fault !! what will I do!" he exclaimed worry in the words . I wanted to find out who was speaking but thought it would be better to leave privacy . It was sharp 9 :00 pm so I headed outdoors . I reached till the very end of Hogwarts without anyone knowing . well I am used to sneaking !! I then was about to dash into V-voldemort !!! Omg !! I cant believe he risks coming to Hogwarts !! after all he is weak !! is he really here ? "Well don't worry a part of me is here but not me exactly" he said in the most scary voice . knew it !! I thought proudly !! "We want your help in capturing Harry Potter and ruling the world !! They hate you ! You can become a death eater for real !! My most loyal supporter !! ! I have heard about all the rumours don't you want to watch them cry ?!!" he laughed hysterically !! I was staring at him and then replied a "No way" louder than I expected . "Ha ha you think I will fall for your small trick ?!! very funny !! I WILL NEVER GO AGAINST HOGWARTS !!" I said sternly and left extremely furious . Is this a joke ?? How could he except me to join him ??!! I thought . I felt someone tap on my shoulder . I turned around to find the same boy who was following me .

"You know I heard your little talk with Voldemort . You don't have to worry you will soon find what your looking for ,  its right I front of you" he said and left me wondering.

At the Girls Slytherin Dormitory

"Why is june crying ?" I asked Amanda as I sat near the fireplace in the common room . "Is it because Miranda is sick ?" I asked concerned . "What happened ?" I asked again waiting for a reply . I saw Amanda gulp and say "Amelia ? whos Miranda ? plus june just seems to lose her favourite scarf and her pet cat" .she replied . "omg !! whos Edwin ? whos Clara ? whos Maya ? whos Cassie ? whos Miranda ? Im done !! tomorrow I got to find a solution !!"I Thought.

TO BE CONTINUED............

Hope you enjoyed this chapter !! Have a purrfect day !! There is no limitations to what you can do so dream big and work hard !! 

 Friendship is the cement that holds the world together !! There is nothing in earth much more prized than friendship !! I have two best friends who bring out the good me !! They have been with me through all the ups and downs of my life and I want to thank them on this auspicious day !!

@Subaharini15  and @XvenustreeX  are two of my real life best friends !! I would like to thank them for all of their support . They are the best friends I could ever ask for !!

Happy Friendship Day !!