0.9 | A FAMILY THAT FIGHTS TOGETHER...

"THIS IS GONNA end well," Anastasiya heard from beside her, as Natasha and the rest of the team began taking steps forward before turning it into a sprint.

The young girl wanted to cry. These people were her family, and it was about to be torn into shreds.

"They're not stopping," Peter exclaimed, fear clear in his voice as he turned to her.

"Neither are we."

Seconds later, loud thuds could be heard as the two teams collided. Bullets ricocheted through the air, as windows smashed and buildings started to crumble.

She felt a blow to the side of her face as a blue and red shield flew through the air, missing her head. Steve Rogers stood in front of her, as the shield made its way back to Steve's hand like a boomerang.

"I don't want to hurt you, kid," he began, before Anastasiya interrupted him.

"You should've thought about that before you started this fight."

"This isn't your battle to fight, Ana. You're still a kid. You don't need to be involved — you could live a normal life, go to school. You need to leave now before you get hurt. Wanda too."

"I've seen war Steve, I've lived it. I'm not a kid anymore, I know what I'm doing." The conversation stopped short, as short fiery ropes appeared around Steve's hands.

"I've been practicing," the girl retorted, as Steve groaned.

Anastasiya ran, as the ropes evaporated, Steve massaging the burns on his wrists.

"God dammit."

*

Down the other end of the airport, chaos had erupted. Several airport terminals were burning, the fire crackling loudly as the smoke clouded the air like a thick blanket.

The ground shook as suddenly a usually small Ant-Man grew, catching Rhodey, unable to fly off.

"Holy shit!" She heard Peter yell from beside her, everyone turning to watch.

"Tony!" Anastasiya yelled, pointing at Steve and Bucky, who were quickly making their way across the airport, desperate to escape.

He nodded at T'Challa, who quickly ran off in pursuit of the two super soldiers.

"Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose... I'm open to suggestions. Hey Ana, you're cool. Can't you like set the whole place on fire and then we can leave?"

"I wouldn't recommend that, but I can try create a distraction."

"Do what you need to do."

She took off down the other end of the runway, following closely behind Steve and Bucky. She could see Wanda following closely behind her, as Vision caused the whole airport building to collapse. Wanda stopped, and suddenly a gush of scarlet red energy flowed through the air, catching the tower before it fell to the floor.

Anastasiya panicked, desperate to stop them before they were able to escape. Large amounts of fire began to fly through the air towards their ship, but it wasn't enough.

"It's not flammable enough!"

She just watched as Steve and Bucky disappeared into the rubble, as the rest of the terminal collapsed behind them. She fell to her knees, exhausted, but the fight behind her continued.

She heard a crash behind her, as she watched a figure in red spandex fly through the air and land in a heap. She crawled over to him, hearing him groan.