0.5 | QUEENS

"I DONT SUPPOSE you have any idea where they are?" Mr Secretary asked, referring to Steve, Bucky and Sam.

"We will. GSG 9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit, we'll handle it," Tony explained, as he looked over towards Natasha and Anastasiya.

"You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle. It's clear you can't be objective. I'm putting Special Ops on this."

"What happens when the shooting starts? What, do you kill Steve Rogers?" Natasha asked, folding her arms.

Anastasiya was worried for Steve and Sam's protection. She knew what they were doing was wrong, but she loved them both dearly and she couldn't bare the thought of losing someone else she loved.

"If we're provoked," Mr Ross responds. "Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers. There would be dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math."

"All due respect, you're not gonna solve this with boys and bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring him in."

"How would that end any differently from last time?" Mr Secretary asked.

"Because this time, I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt, and I will have Anastasiya to help me," Tony reassured, looking over at Anastasiya who gave him a nod.

"She's a kid, Stark. A powerful, enhanced, dangerous kid. She should not even be leaving this compound."

"Yeah, maybe I am a kid. But I've seen, and been through things no other kid should have. I'm just a kid who grew up too fast, and I need to help," Anastasiya insists, as she got up and made her way over to Tony and Secretary Ross.

"72 hours, guaranteed," Tony adds.

"36 hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson," as Mr Secretary walked out of the room, leaving Tony, Natasha and Anastasiya to think.

"My left arm is numb, is that normal?" Tony asks after a few moments.

Natasha got up and put a hand on his shoulder. "You alright?"

"Always." Tony paused. "36 hours. Jeez."

"We're seriously understaffed," Natasha sighed.

"It would be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?"

"For some reason, I don't think he'd be on our side," Anastasiya answered.

"Probably not."

"I have an idea," Natasha mentioned.

"Oh my. So do I. Where's yours?" Anastasiya responds, as she leapt out of her seat in excitement.

"Downstairs... where's yours?"

Anastasiya smirked at Tony. "I found our vigilante in red and blue spandex."

*

Anastasiya and Tony had decided to take the trip into Queens, leaving behind a very confused Black Widow. After a thirty minute journey, they arrived outside an apartment block not far from the centre of the city. The pair got out of the elevator, and made their way to the Parker's residence.

"Okay, so remember I brought you with me because you and Peter are very similar ages. I need you to help me convince him to join our side," Tony reminded the younger girl next to him, as Anastasiya nodded, as Tony knocked on the door.

They waited a few seconds, and then the door flung open to reveal a very flustered older woman, who Anastasiya presumed was his aunt.