0.8 | GERMANY

ANASTASIYA WALKED OUT into the airport grounds with a familiar redhead.

"Steve... you know what's about to happen," Natasha began calmly, as Steve turned to look at her sadly. "Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony yelled, as a small figure dressed in red and blue flung threw the sky, pulling Captain America's shield threw the air on a web. The young girl couldn't help but smirk at his antics, and she knew she would be hearing about this later.

"Nice job, kid."

"Thanks! I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just new suit," Peter started, but stopped as he noticed the intense side eye he was getting from Ana.

"It's nothing, Mr Stark. It's perfect, thank you. Cap. Captain. Big fan, I'm spider-man. Hey everyone."

Anastasiya shared a look with Natasha, who smirked quickly before turning back to face the two superheroes.

"You've been busy," Steve pointed out, raising his eyebrow, fiddling with the comms on his wrist.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place." Anastasiya frowned at the mention of her older sister, not surprised she had decided to take Steve's side, but upset about the lack of communication between the two.

"I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart," Tony finished, his voice breaking slightly at the thought of the long lasting effects this was going to have on his found family.

"You did that when you signed."

"Alright we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us, or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite."

"Steve..." Ana said quietly, her voice cracking due to sadness. Steve looked at her sympathetically, afraid about what was about to go down. Steve loved the young girl like a daughter, and he always will, regardless of the split with the accords.

Suddenly a voice echoed through the comms, and a grunt could be heard from behind her as Peter fell backwards.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America."

"Oh great. Theres 2 in the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff. I'm gonna grab her," Tony announced.

"I want to talk to her," Ana said, as she looked up at Tony pleadingly. He nodded, taking off, Ana running along behind him to go find her sister. She saw Peter fling through the air in pursuit of Sam and Barnes.

The young girl flinched as she landed in front of her sister, just a couple steps in front of Tony.

"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings," Tony snapped, raising his arm slightly.

"You locked me in my room," Wanda hissed, her brown hair flowing slightly in the wind. She ignored her sister, who was stood there, almost pleading her sister to come with them.

"First, that's an exaggeration, second, I did it to protect you." Wanda's eyes gleamed angrily as the man continued, before turning to face the younger Maximoff girl.

"Wanda... please. Don't do this," Anastasiya cried, trying her best to stop her face from crumpling. She loved her sister, even if her sister didn't love her. Clint and Tony's conversation faded into the background as Wanda looked at her, almost sympathetically. However, their moment was interrupted when Wanda saw her chance. Several cars came crashing down towards the ground, with Tony only just avoiding them, before they landed on him with a crunch.

"Anastasiya you need to get out of here," Wanda said, very calmly. Her Sokovian accent was thick, and Ana knew her sister was in distress, no matter how well she tried to hide it.

"I'm not leaving without you."

"Well then you leave me no choice," Wanda cautioned, her eyes turning a dangerous shade of scarlet, as red tendrils wrapped themselves around her sister, flinging her halfway across the airport. Ana felt her hip crack slightly as she landed on the concrete next to Natasha, who helped her up.

"Ouch," she muttered, flinging her dark red hair behind her shoulders whilst trying to regain her balance.

"You good, kid?" Natasha asked, and Anastasiya nodded. She followed the older redhead over, where they stopped, facing the entirety of Cap's team. Her heart ached as she saw her sister, on the wrong side. She desperately needed her, but the feeling wasn't mutual, and Ana didn't think it ever will be.

"I know what you think you're doing is right, but for the collective good, you must surrender now," Vision's voice echoed through Anastasiya's head, and she jumped as she saw Black Panther and Peter land beside her on the concrete.

She readied herself, brushing the dust off her corset and pushing her hair behind her ears. She exchanged a worried look with Peter, who simply sighed deeply.

"What do we do, Cap?"

"We fight."

— AUTHORS NOTE
Hey bffs long time no see! I've been very unmotivated to write however I FINALLY finished this chapter and I'm currently on Christmas break and we're being put back into a lockdown so hopefully I will have a new chapter up soon! You all know what the next one is. I hope you're all staying safe, and if I don't update by then I hope you all have an amazing Christmas!