Everything's Up to code

Y/N after some time napping, has just awoken up.

He looked at his watch, he apparently slept for 2 hours, it's dinner time, obviously dad and mom are about to arrive home, and B/N is still having a date.

Y/N wonder's what they did though.

This also reminded him of one bad thing and another good thing.

Was the happiness rias been giving all this time fake... He'll never know, but on the plus side, he's going to have a new love of his life, fresh and back to square one.

Y/N readies his cooking gear and plays some music, he's thinking of Italian so he's going for Italian this night.

He gets the dough and starts pounding it.

He also used his special sauce, so good that it would make any other sauce taste like crap.

He then readies his spaghetti and meatballs on standby.

Next he flattened the dough and readies the cheese with the sauce, then he added some pepperoni and to top it off some Italian sausage to stuff the crust.

He used his elemental heating to heat it up to the right temperature.

In the end he made a classic pepperoni pizza with sausage crust stuffing.

Next he went to the spaghetti and puts it in boiling water.

Then he  cooks the meatballs perfectly.

He does a perfect mix with the meatballs, and finally combines it with the spaghetti and there's your spaghetti, he also added spaghetti sauce.

He then prepares his mother's favorite. Lasagna.

He readies alot of ingredients.

Pasta,ground beef, cheese etc and etc.

(Timeskip brought to you by Author wanting to go to the part where they talk already.)

Mom and Dad came back to the house.

Dad:Sup Bitches, Big Daddy's Back!!!

Mom:And I sometimes question myself about how I married you.

Dad:Alright, anyways, looks like I'm smelling something good.

Mom:Me too.

They went into the dinning room to see Y/N in a happy mood while there's Italian food.

Mom:Well you seem to be in a happy mood young man, tell us what happened.

Y/N:I have a date.

Mom:Wait, isn't it too early for you to date?

Y/N:No, it's actually with someone who actually cares about me.

Dad:Well, that's good but here take this.

Dad lends Y/N a bottle.

Y/N:What's this.

Mom:not this again....

Dad:This is called rape attractor spray, let's say that bitch kept on bugging you and you want her to stop but she isn't. You could just spray this and if there's any men in the area, any dude who smelt it except for the sprayer will be attracted to her to the point where she gets raped.