Father and Son bonding.

After some rest, everyone at kuoh has learned about Y/N'S last day being yesterday, everyone is sad, even the dudes surprisingly.

To the ladies, Y/N was the perfect package.

To the Homies, Y/N is that bro which has mastered the bro code.

Everyone was sad, but the sadness turned into rage, when they learned rias was the cause, this lowered her rank in the school.

Another thing is discovering that Issei is also involved, the dudes proceeded to beat him up.

The peerage is also not been doing good, Akeno's sad that she can't see his face that much anymore, Koneko has to deal with a pervert and have less food, Kiba is Y/N'S first friend, true friend because he has been used before.

All of this has happened because of Rias being the impatient whore she is.

But while kuoh is in chaos, there's Y/N sleeping because he doesn't need to worry about how long he sleeps...

Mom:Y/N wake up, remember your first time of home schooling.

Or that's what he thought.

Y/N:mom.... Give me some minutes please....

Mom:Or else I'm throwing your share on the pizza.

Y/N'S energy started to erupt, it was probably because of the pizza...

Y/N:Wait, We have PIZZA!!!

Mom:Yes, now hurry up before it gets cold or I throw it away.

Y/N boosts down the stairs, finds the pizza and eats it (The pizza is F/PT meaning favorite pizza toppings so go crazy, this is a fanfic.)

Y/N:*nom* thanks mom.

Mom: You're welcome, now as you know, we are homeschooling for now on, here's the schedule.

Mom gave Y/N the schedule, well on the wrong side where it show his dad's abs.

Mom: *blush* how did that get there?

She immediately turns it to the other side where it shows the schedule.

Mom:Now, for recap, Monday, Wednesday and Friday is my time, the rest is with your dad.

Y/N:Alright, bye mom.

When mom went away, dad looks like he's still sleeping, giving him a chance to call B/N.

Y/N:Yo, how's kuoh without me?

B/N:Oh, it's terrible and terrific in the same time, I've been given more work and the whole school is getting riots, good news though is Rias is the one who's getting complaints.

Y/N:This just sounds like an absolute win to me, not you though because of the whole extra work thing.

B/N:mhmm, anyways, class is about to sta-

Fangirl#1:are you talking to Y/N!?!?

B/N:Shit, gotta go bye.

He stops the call, while Y/N is praying for his brothers safety.

Y/N:*sigh* well, I hope he's alive (realization) y'know what, no I hope he's not near me, he's going to kill me.

Dad: Definitely.

He was shocked that his dad was behind him, one minute ago he was sleeping, the next is he is behind him, then he realizes that he is dumb again because he's the reaper, of course he could be fast.

Dad:So your ready for lesson one?

Y/N:Wait, what exactly are we doing?

Dad:When your with your mom, you focus on your intelligence skills.