Flashback Pt 2

• Dedicated to Lost Love

Chapter 20

I... Think I edited??? Yehhhhh... Pretty sure. Anyway you'll all hate me for doing this to Asuka but everyone has things they regret! You should meet me, I'm a big ball of regret for letting go of- ok just read. I'll update again in a couple nights yahyahyahyahyah. How... Are you all? Doing ok? Not working to hard? Lovin' a little? Ugh idek anymore...

Song: Hoizer - Take Me To Church

Flashback Part 2

"Asuka... Are you sure you'll be okay? You always have a place on the crew you know!" Roux snacked on a hunk of meat in worry. "Of course I'll be alright Roux! Thank you everyone for looking after me this past year and teaching me about your world, but I have a quest! A quest I must fulfill, I hope to see you in the New World; maybe I'll stop past your base?" "You are always welcome in my crew Asuka. Thank you for giving us wonderful memories. Men! Asuka has a dream to pursue! We mustn't stop her from destiny, goodbye child; go run." Shanks finished his speech and gave me a tight hug; I pulled my backpack tighter. "Good bye everyone! Thank you all!' Tears couldn't help but to run down my eyes in rivers, before I changed my mind I jumped off the ship and landed on soil. "Where are you going next Shanks?" I called from land. "Since we're in the East Blue I have a little boy to check up on, I think Luffy will be all big now, right men?" He laughed to the crew and Beckman shook his head. "Fourteen? Still a runt!" "What about you Yasopp? Are you going to visit your son?" I remembered of the times all Yasopp did was talk about his son. "Yup! And I'll be telling him to look for a lady with pretty blue hair and a sharp attitude!" I laughed and gave a last wave before walking away, I thought it would be harder but I think I'm mentally prepared for my new life.

~~6 Month's Later In The South Blue~~

"I cant believe I am in a cage! As soon as I get to this bloody town I'll skin you all! Oi let me out!" A kick from a man with sickly coloured yellow hair turned the cage and myself upside down. Three weeks I've been stuck in a bloody cage that I could barely fit into. "I heard the black markets in the East Blue will pay a fine price for the girl." I overheard disgusting man one say to disgusting man three. "DID YOU JUST SAY EAST BLUE? I STARTED THERE YOU MORONS YOU ARE SETTING ME BACK ON MY JOURNEY!" "Oi girl! Shut your trap or you'll be getting off with more than bruises!"

Bastards...

~

We finally arrived in the East Blue; the ship was docked at a side bay out of view from the general public. "Now it's time for you to come to market pretty..." Disgusting man number two unlocked me from the cage, despite being half starved since they only gave me water and apples I sprung out and bashed the man in the head with the heavy sea stone cuffs and took the key from his pocket to let myself out. I then used a trick that Shanks had helped me learn; my body turned into water that slid across the deck and off the boat. I returned to myself as I landed on the ground. "Bye bye! ASSHOLES!" With mutter of my lips I drowned the ship and everyone on it. "Now, I need some food right now.... Is that a bar? Perfect..."

I walked into the tavern in my tattered jacket and torn shorts. I'm sure I look delightful. I sat at the bar and got the keepers attention. "Food. Any food I don't care." I rubbed my eyes, how annoying; I am not getting captured again.

"Hello there little girl, you lost?" Two filthy men came up to my right side interrupting my train of thought. "What can I do for you gentlemen?" "It's a little dingy in here, why don't you come aboard our ship?" One reached out to touch my shoulder length wavy hair. "Haha no, I just got off a ship I think I'd like to stay here for a while." "Well you're going to come- ARGHHH!" I looked down to the floor and saw an arm wiggling on the floor. "Lovely, now that's going to cause such a mess." "You're welcome." A new voice spoke and so did the sound of a sheathing blade, I turned to my left and narrowed my eyes; another dirt covered man, except this one had a fuzz of green hair. "Oi fuzzy, I was handling myself you didn't have to butt in." I narrowed my eyes at him and he scoffed loudly. The whole bar was now intently listening. "The hell you could! What even is a girl like you doing in a bar? Go home to your family little princess." My whole face reddened as the tavern now jeered me to go home. I clicked my fingers and an invisible bucket fell from the ceiling onto the fuzzy, silly, stupid man; the tavern was once again silent. "I DON'T THINK I LOOK MUCH LIKE A PRINCESS CONSIDERING I'VE BEEN CAGED UP SINCE THE BLOODY SOUTH BLUE AND I'M NOT EVEN THAT YOUNG! DOES ANY ONE ELSE WANT TO BE DRENCHED IN WATER? MAYBE TIED IN IT? PERHAPS YOU'D LIKE TO DROWN!" I sat back down on my bar stool and the bar keeper shakily put down a plate of food in front of me. "You. Woman... Have messed with the wrong man." The fuzz bucket next to me splattered something about catching pirates or something. "I'm eating idiot, if you want to catch pirates that bad why don't you go retrieve the ones I just sent to the bottom of the ocean?" He then, stormed out of the tavern shouting something about seeing me later for a match. No bloody way am I fighting anyone, I have to get to the Grand Line.