Trafalgar Law and His Penchant for Trouble

Chapter 25: Trafalgar Law and His Penchant for Trouble

Song: R U Mine? - Arabella

Asuka's POV

Trafalgar Law has been spotted a few miles of the port side of the ship. Why do I feel so nervous at meeting this man? Was I scared of Trafalgar Law? No... I've faced worse than the so called 'Surgeon of Death', surely I have. The wrath of Eustass Kid proved that among other things. No I definitely wasn't scared of him, it was some intuition inside myself that's saying 'watch out, it's the Law!' who calls a kid law? Did they want him to be a lawyer or something? Poor guy, wait! No bad man, bad man...

Maybe he's come to betray us? Turn me in, it's certainly a hefty rewards... No, it's not that either! I've heard of his loyalty to the Mugiwara crew after they helped him in the kingdom of Dressrosa. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I looked over to the corner of the deck were Zoro was scowling at me. "What?" I shouted mildly annoyed, he tsked and looked to the sky. "Are you seriously wearing that?" I looked down at my dress. "What's wrong with it? Nami's wearing a bikini." He then looked directly at me. "Change," "ha? What?" "It's strapless and too short," "give the man a medal..." I muttered and he got up and walked over to me. "You're mine and Trafalgar Law has a twisted mind. I know he does." "Roronoa Zoro! Don't talk about your allies like that, you know what? You don't own me, I'll wear what I want!" "I do to own you, you're mine." I looked hard at him and started laughing menacingly. "Hohoho... you're going to be like that? I'll show you..." I strutted off feeling extremely pissed off at my dear boyfriend's ignorance.

I walked to the front of the ship to see Trafalgar Law and a couple of his crewmates embarking our ship. "TRAFFY! TRAFFY!" Luffy shouted excitedly. "Mugiwara..." He addressed our overly excited captain hesitantly. "Jinbei," He then nodded to the Fishman in respect. His eyes than turned to me and his black look upturned, sweeping his thumb over his lips he looked at me up and down. Zoro seeing this with his good eye sharp as a hawks wrapped his arms around my waist. But just as he did I battered him off. "Get off you hormonal male." I looked up and scowled at Trafalgar Law.

"So you are Trafalgar Law? Your reputation exceeds you. I thought you'd be a lot taller than this." Laughing, Law nodded his head. "I also thought you'd be taller Asuka-ya, but no matter, it seems your proportions are more than fine." My face turned red and Zoro growled beside me. "I told you."

After that Sanji served lunch and the whole time Trafalgar Law looked at me to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. "Why are you looking at me?" I asked him under others conversations. For a moment Law said nothing then smirked and bit the inside of his lip. "I'm intrigued... what do you posses that Eustass Kid went and tried to torch my ship as an anger outlet? Understandably, it doesn't take much to make that man mad... but my ship? That was dangerous even for him." I glared at his grey eyes and when he saw I'd give him no answer he sneered and continued. "It seems you have a powerful effected over powerful male pirates Asuka-ya, where is Zoro-ya anyway?" Adrenalin pumped through my veins and I automatically threw a knife at him. Evidentially no one else was noticing because they were so engaged themselves.

He moved aside in surprise, the steak knife dug into the kitchen wall. "What do you want from me Trafalgar Law?" I hissed, leaning across the table. He got up and walked out to the back deck, I understood to follow him. I probably should've stayed in my chair but my curiosity got the best of me.

"Well?" I asked the tanned male leaning over the ship. "I want to thank you." "What even?" I leaned against the ship looking quiet confused at Trafalgar Law. "You brought Eustass-ya to my ship all broken and barely sane." He started to laugh and my first instinct was to back away from the crazy lunatic surgeon. "Trafalgar... did you dissect Kid?" I queried warily and Law shuddered. "I could have any woman I want by my side but I don't want them... no." "I'm so confused..." "Don't you see? I'm in love."