A Tail of Interest! Robin And Nami's Meddling

Chapter 5: A tail of interest! Robin and Nami's meddling

Asuka's POV

~~ On the Sunny~~

Nami was out on the waver and Luffy and Usopp tried their luck at fishing whilst Robin watered her flowers.

I was just sunbathing in a blue and white bikini shooting mental daggers at Zoro.

"I'm bored..." I swirled water around in patterns through the air. "Look swordsman its you," I wrote the words 'baka' with water and he frowned. "Lighten up," I dropped the small amount of water holding the words in the air on his head much to his annoyance, he still didnt speak though.

"Asuka my delicate creature of the sea! Please let us see your tail!" Sanji begged and I sighed thinking about it. "Don't ask her, she clearly doesn't want to." Zoro scolded Sanji.

"Okay I'll show you." Usopp, Luffy, Franky and Robin emerged from nowhere waiting for the transformation.

"Go get Chopper and Nami so I only have to do this once."

Once the whole crew was gathered I closed my eyes and felt a painful sensation through my legs, I bit my lip ignoring the pain.

Mist swirled around my legs and everyone gasped as it cleared

"SUGOI!" Luffy's eyes widened at my tail. "Well, now I can't move." I joked lightly but everyone seemed to be in awe, it's just a tail.

Okay maybe the Atlantixan's tails are a little different.

Starting at my pelvis scales of dark blue and silver started to form going down into a long tail with the colors of royal blue, silver and aqua.

The difference is that Atlantixan mermaids always have more than one color and have a pattern somewhere on their tale, we call it the soul mark.

Mine was at the bottom towards my light aqua tail fin, it was in silver and it swirled into the shape of a flower.

"This is truly amazing." Robin inspected my tail, I looked over at Sanji and he looked creepier than usual. "Sanji san... Are you okay?" He didn't respond, just kept staring... Blood kept pouring from his nose...

"Can I touch it?" Luffy asked with sparkles in his eyes. "Gently," He ran his hand along my tail and when he took his hand off he yelled in surprise.

"MY HANDS ALL GLITTERY AND SPARKLY! WOAH!" Everyone took turned in touching my tail and it felt really weird... I'm like a zoo animal... Gee...

"You are the most beautiful creature Asuka san! Your tail is..." Sanji fell to the floor and Chopper laughed at him. "Chopper, would you like a scale to examine?" I ask the reindeer and his eyes widened. "YOU CAN DO THAT?" "Sure can,"

I took off a scale from my hipbone and my body rippled in effect, being a mermaid I could not do this, but as a logia user I can. Chopper ran of to his medical office immediately and I laughed at him.

"Compared to the merfolk on Fishman Island your tail are more further down on your body and you have gills across your partially covered hips, also the start of your tail is irregular scale patterns..." Robin observed to herself as she wrote in her notebook.

"I wish I was a mermaid!" Nami cried and I patted her back. "Its actually pretty boring," "so right now you can't move?" Usopp asked and I nodded. "Unlike mermaids you've seen our tails are to heavy to use on dry land."

"Hmmm..." Zoro looked at my tail with slanted eyes from the upper deck. "Okay... Can I change back now?" I asked closing my eyes, inducing the process.