The Big Save or Some Cool Title

Chapter 22 : The Big Save or Some Cool Title

Asuka's POV

The feeling of being trapped is terrible.

It's like you are incapable of everything and anything.

Hahaha- no way. I can still annoy the shit out of them.

"Kiiiiiiiid! ARGH LET ME GO!" I kicked my legs in the air repeatedly but it was like nothing I did unnerved him, what does he know that I don't?

"As soon as you agree to stay on my ship." I glared hard at him, I can't believe he's still on that. "No, I told you I'm not staying so there is no point in keeping me in this cage!" I come as close to the sea stone as I could handle. "What if I told you that someone would die if you didn't stay with us?" "What?" Bad images and terrible thoughts flashed into my mind increasingly as the silenced stretched. "Who? What're you talking about?" "Roronoa Zoro, I've sent some of my finest men and Killer to get him for me."

How did he find out!? How? That bastard tricked me...

"Why are you bringing him here?" I played clueless but Kid scoffed- I should've know... He's a smart man. "I think if you saw the man you think you love hopeless and about to be killed you'd think twice about staying." I inhaled sharply and his words sunk deeper then cement.

"The man... I THINK I LOVE? HOW DARE YOU KID!" His eyes flashed surprise but then anger, fierce anger. Lucky I was in here and he was out there. "That's right! You love me, but you don't realize because of him, his stupid green hair is in the way of how you really feel!" "No Kid! And Zoro will never loose against your crew! He won't come! LEAVE!" He glared at me and I glared back harder. "You heard me! Leave!" Begrudgingly he took his leave then I melted into a crying, babbling mess. This what happens when your past catches up to you.

~

I thought Shanks would look at me disapprovingly, disgust- but all I saw was understanding. Did he have a child somewhere perhaps? "What do I do..." The one-year-old child held onto my hand for support, his big amber eyes looked around his surroundings and tufts of thick black hair fell over his face. "You said... The father was Eustass Kid?" I just nodded. "That part I don't want to talk about..." Shanks sighed and looked at the boy strangely. "There's a place, in the East Blue I can take him. He'll be safe there, I know you cant afford to go all the way to the East Blue so I'll take him, if you ever want to visit him the place is Fūsha Village, a small town so it'll be safe. Ask the villagers for a woman named Dadan, she raised a few kids and they certainly turned out well. I have someone to try and catch... He might've left but it's worth a shot." I looked down at the boy and kneeled to his height. "Alexander?" "Mummy!" I screwed my eyes shut. "I want to come... But if I do I'll never get to Saboady. Shanks, what do I do?" I covered my eyes from crying and I felt his arms embrace me. "I'll protect his life like my own. I'll treat him as if he were my own grandson... If you ever run into Eustass Kid again; run. Hear me? Run far."

~23 Hours Later~

Zoro's POV

"FIND HER!" I felt like we've searched the whole island twice, where could he possibly be hiding? "Lets try find his ship!" Franky charged towards the harbor and we ran as well.

So many things flickered through my mind, how does she know Eustass Kid? Why did they hug? Why was she so scared and what the hell did he mean by where's my child?

The whole crew was halted as a group of figures appeared before us rapidly. Kid's henchmen.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?!" I roared aiming my sword at Killer; the whole crew was on guard as anger and fury burned in their eyes. "She is safe, but only if you come with us." "We'll fight you instead!" Luffy roared but Usopp pulled Luffy's arm. "He's talking to Zoro, Luffy..." I stared hard at the men showing nothing. "What happens if I come?" "She'll live, but I can't say the same for you." The men laughed and the whole crew started a silent panic. "And if I don't?" "You don't have a choice, we're to bring you back dead or alive Roronoa Zoro." One of the men said who I presumed to be named Heat. "I'll go." I stated but Chopper grabbed my arm. "But Zoro..." "Chopper! When did we ever leave a crew member behind?" Chopped wiped his tears away and stood back.