TWO

Meanwhile...

7 year Taehyung dragging hana towards his room " so , what should we play tiger " again Taehyung blush at his nickname that hana give him " lets play with ball " Taehyung said while grinning " no lets play husband & wife " hana said while smiling " eww no i don't want to play this game " " please tiger , you will my husband and i'm your wife " hana said while doe eyes . Taehyung can't resit her " ok " . Then they started playing husband & wife (eeww  ) . But when game finished hana asked Taehyung        " Tiger, will you marry me in the future ?"
" no " Taehyung said because he was enough old to understand . " please tiger " hana said while pedaling . And Taehyung can't resit after saying hana doe eyes " ok" Taehyung said " yayyy" hana said while grinning and jumping .

But can they marry each other in the future

Hana and Taehyung hear aira voice " kids come lets eat lunch." After they heard aira voice they went while running and playing to their moms . Then they all four  eat lunch and enjoying.
.
.
" ok bye aira , see you later " mira said to aira " bye mira " aira said . Hana also go near Taehyung " bye tae " and kiss his cheek and giggling " b-ye h-hana " Taehyung said while blushing  . And thier mothers notice all the things . hana and her mom go from their.  Aira then closed the door and said that make Taehyung off guard " i wish hana will be my soon to be daughter and law " . Taehyung go to his room while blushing. And aira chuckle while seeing his reaction .

To be continued.........

I hope you liked this chapter
Plz like and comment