TWENTY TWO

Next day...
Author pov...

Today jimin again to kim corporation. Hana was doing her work when she was passing by jimin . Jimin stop her " hello hana " he said which make hana stop in her way " hello mr. Park " hana said while bowing . " no you can say my name , jimin " jimin said " but si-" " no buts just call my name " jimin cut off hana " ok j-jimin " hana replied " that's good " he siad while picking her cheeks and giggle " can i go I'm very busy now " hana asked " yes byee cutie~" he said while waving . But they little didn't know something is watching everything and his/her blood boiling in anger while watching them . Then jimin go to Taehyung aka his bestfriend office .
.
.
.
" Pleaseee " jimin whined to Taehyung because he wanted to lunch with him but Taehyung " no " he siad " please " . " fine " tae siad " good...can hana also join us? " he said while giving his eye smile to Taehyung " why?" Taehyung asked jimin . " she also want to enjoy " jimin replied " i go and ask her " jimin immediately go from there to hana .
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung pov....

Is he want me to just sitting and to see his flirting with my girl . They were talking so much it's feel like I'm invisible. I clear my throat to catch his attention but he ignored me and smiling and talking to my sweetheart.  I feel so angry to see them talking and smiling to eachother like my blood is boiling

Hana pov....

Jimin ask me join him in lunch and i accept but i didn't know that Taehyung is also . He is glaring to us like he will just kill me . But i don't know why ? .       " hey I'm aslo here " Taehyung said to us . " i don't know alien" jimin to Taehyung.  Which me make little bit laugh but i bit my lips not to laugh . " alien ? " i asked " his nickname " jimin replied. I enjoy with jimin he is good .

To be continued.......

I hope you like this chapter Plz like and comment my story