TEN

Author pov
" hana i need your help " soobin said to hana " what ? " hana asked smiling " is that............i- i like kai " soobin confessed " you me-ean are you a gay ?" Hana whispered to the soobin " yes " soobin said proudly  . " ok so , you call me for this only? " hana said " actually i need your help " soobin said " ok "

They giggle from behind the locker when

Taehyung pov...
When i was walking in corridor i spot my sweetheart and ...... soobin!? What the hell he so close to her . I go to them and said " what are two doing here ? " i noticed they flinched and they both turn to me and " no-othing " hana said " then what are you doing here ?" i asked " nothing we are just going bye " hana said , hold soobin hand and didn't let me  say anything and run from me . What are they doing i need to find . I don't want anyone steal my sweetheart!.

Hana pov ...

The school went normal and now the school is over. I find that kai loves animes for soobin because he want to impress kai . Then come to my house and take bath and wear comfy clothes . Then i received a call from zuzi

"Hello ?"

" hello hana tonight there is party at jungkook house and he invites whole school and us also ."

" really!? So when the party is ? "

" 8 pm and bye i want to choose a dress for party "

I hangup the call . Means the whole school is invited then kai also there . Then can help soobin .
.
.
I wear light blue dress which is little short and reaches my thighs hehe . And do natural makeup and let my hair down and little wavy texture on it .

Then i go to jungkook house

Then i go to jungkook house ...

To be continued......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WANT TO TELL SOMETHING THAT THE SOOBIN LIKES KAI IS ONLY IN FANFICTION. SO PLEASE SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT .

I hope you like this chapter Plz like and comment